I feel so fat:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so fat:( I have all these fat rolls. I want to be skinny, but I love food.

It makes me depressed, when I see myself.

My friend is getting really skinny, & it makes feel worse. I use to be skinny, I'm not anymore.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
I understand this completely. In theory there is no reason to not love food and be a normal weight - just needs to be consumed in moderation. I say "just" but being that I am obese and revolting, I am the last person to suggest this is easy. You are not alone and I am sorry you are depressed. Unfortunately it is also only you that can make the necessary changes :hug:

AnnieK

i have an eating disorder that's rearing its ugly head. i am in my weight range, so supposedly you know healthy or at correct weight. and i have fat rolls that i obsess about. and my arms are saggy. my thighs. i'm back in a severe depression so the thought of exercise panics me. i don't know what to say to you other than i get it. i binge. then i starve myself. then i binge and sometimes i eat healthy. and i hate it. i will tell you what others have told me. you are you and therefore you are beautiful. just say that. all day if you have to. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. oh and when i get the obssesive thoughts i yell at the top of my lungs "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKER! I'M IN CHARGE TODAY! AND NOBODY GETS TO COMMENT ON MY BODY EXCEPT ME TODAY! SO FUCK THE FUCK OFF!!" sometimes i do it on the street when so overwhelmed, but the lucky thing is i live in NYC so nobody looks at me twice. they just think i'm one more crazy on the street. :loco:

hang in there. keep talking on here. we need each other.

I'm in depression too,& I'm not motivated to do anything, really.

I just don't want to be fat.My friend, is getting skinny,& I wish I could. I don't know why I'm like this. Why can't I just lose weight. I just hate myself,& self loathe a lot.

I use to be skinny, but nope, I'm just fat now.

I just eat on impulse, if I'm sad, basically whenever I feel like it. I use to not care... But I do now. Don't know why

AnnieK

do you know why you're sad? can you write a little bit about that? or if you're angry? to try to get to the root of it. i know, i'm not real motivated right now either. tried to look at a DBT workbook online and it was so overwhelming i had to stop, so i get it if you cannot take any suggestions now. people tell me to get back out there and run and i can't. for whatever reason i'm stuck inside myself so i can't run.

i get the impulse eating. i get the pint of ice cream for dinner and the popcorn and then the chocolate bars for snacks. i just eat for shit. afraid i will become diabetic but still can't eat right, right now. it's like i don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00