I feel so lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to get into details about it but I just feel so empty inside right now. My mother is being a complete bitch and cares more about her bf than me...

Forgotten_Man

Ahh... well details aside I know how you feel... my dad is like that.. he cares more for the bimbo sucking his c*ck then his son who seeks advice at times... I am sorry it is like that... if you need help.. post in the forum where everyone can see..... because I am a very bad evil person. But I give advice that is seen as good by most.

gitana

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Lostsoul21, I am sorry you are having a very difficult time with your mom.. It seems that way I know and it hurts deeply...Just know that we are here for you and if you feel like talking about anything later or when you are up to it.. we are here to listen.. not judge you.. we really do care about you.. Well, I can relate to some degree because my dad married someone.. before that she was his g/f.. after my parents divorced.. and the problem is that I have known her and use to go their house when I was little and a baby as my parents divorced many years later.. so I knew her kids.. I was glad that I was grown up because she would have been and is the very wicked stepmom like in Cinderella... no kidding.. there is a lot more to this story than I can explain now... just horrible.. and very very abusive..

I am sorry you feel so empty inside and having a difficult time.. i am here if you ever need to talk to someone.. I have a sister who is the same way and cares more about her b/f than her kids.. always.. my nephew Shaun, I am prooud of him, checked into a drug tx program on his own.. a good one.. as he was livng on the streets since he was 13.. He is 22 now.. spent 2 weeks helping firefighters with serving food and helping out where needed with forest fires.. I try to visit him on Sundays.. He has been there 4 months which is a great accomplishment for him and he looks great.. he now gets passes once a month during the day for 4 hrs. I thought he was going to die.. He made it to Level II.. a miracle. however, his mom doesn't visit him at all much.. and I tried when he was younger and my other nephews to be there for them.. nobody is more important than one's child.. I wish I had kids but couldn't have any..feel free to pm me or talkto me anytime if you like.. I am sorry that you are going through this with your mom.. makes me angry.. that parents don't realize what a gift their children are..

May I ask because I don't know.. do you think that she really cares more about her b/f and not paying attention to you and your needs? Or do you feel that perhaps your father abandoned you or you dislike your mom's b/f.. sorry it is late.. and just wanted to let you know I cared about you and what you are going through.. I am here anytime you would like to talk to someone.. Please keep hangin in there and just know that you came to the right place here.. we really care about you and many ppl can relate to you also..

Love

Gitana

lostsoul21 said:
I don't even want to get into details about it but I just feel so empty inside right now. My mother is being a complete bitch and cares more about her bf than me...

gitana said:
Lostsoul21, I am sorry you are having a very difficult time with your mom.. It seems that way I know and it hurts deeply...Just know that we are here for you and if you feel like talking about anything later or when you are up to it.. we are here to listen.. not judge you.. we really do care about you.. Well, I can relate to some degree because my dad married someone.. before that she was his g/f.. after my parents divorced.. and the problem is that I have known her and use to go their house when I was little and a baby as my parents divorced many years later.. so I knew her kids.. I was glad that I was grown up because she would have been and is the very wicked stepmom like in Cinderella... no kidding.. there is a lot more to this story than I can explain now... just horrible.. and very very abusive..

I am sorry you feel so empty inside and having a difficult time.. i am here if you ever need to talk to someone.. I have a sister who is the same way and cares more about her b/f than her kids.. always.. my nephew Shaun, I am prooud of him, checked into a drug tx program on his own.. a good one.. as he was livng on the streets since he was 13.. He is 22 now.. spent 2 weeks helping firefighters with serving food and helping out where needed with forest fires.. I try to visit him on Sundays.. He has been there 4 months which is a great accomplishment for him and he looks great.. he now gets passes once a month during the day for 4 hrs. I thought he was going to die.. He made it to Level II.. a miracle. however, his mom doesn't visit him at all much.. and I tried when he was younger and my other nephews to be there for them.. nobody is more important than one's child.. I wish I had kids but couldn't have any..feel free to pm me or talkto me anytime if you like.. I am sorry that you are going through this with your mom.. makes me angry.. that parents don't realize what a gift their children are..

May I ask because I don't know.. do you think that she really cares more about her b/f and not paying attention to you and your needs? Or do you feel that perhaps your father abandoned you or you dislike your mom's b/f.. sorry it is late.. and just wanted to let you know I cared about you and what you are going through.. I am here anytime you would like to talk to someone.. Please keep hangin in there and just know that you came to the right place here.. we really care about you and many ppl can relate to you also..

Love

Gitana
I'm am sorry to hear about, and very proud of the outcome of your nephew's story, I think that is nothing short of incredible. I am also sorry to hear that you cannot have children, but I feel that you would make an excellent mother.

I do not feel like this man has "replaced" my father becuase I never really had a father...my parents divorced before I was born, and I see my dad usually only once a year...but he is a horrible parent...he NEVER spends any time with me...whenver I visit him he just sits at his desk at home working...and my stepmom is always just working until like 7-8....shes a dentist, and I honestly spend more time with her than with my father. He doesn't even buy me anything when I come there...like some other parents who don't spend time with their children might...well, anyway, I guess my mother is a good parent, but sometimes she just cares much more about her bf than me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00