I'm a failure. My thesis got rejected, because I used lots of A.I and lots of egregious misunderstandings.
I'm rereading , rewriting everything. The advisor doesn't want this stupid peace of paper of mine. It's completely nonsense. It's too hard, I can't wrap my head around it. I have so many errors, misunderstandings. My advisor doesn't help at all. He doesn't even know this stupid,hard topic of mine. It's not her speciality. I can't change him also there's no other option.
I wish I could die. I spend 2 years of my life on this thesis, it's going to take another year also.
I don't know why I wanted a master's degree in the first place. My major is so useless and stupid too. Everything about this whole master's thing is a water of time. I can't get out of it. I think about killing myself over this every day. I can't even eat dinner or cook anything. I don't have any time. I hate it from bottom of my heart. Writing a thesis all alone and in a very noisy house is hell on earth. I wish I had cancer instead.
I'm rereading , rewriting everything. The advisor doesn't want this stupid peace of paper of mine. It's completely nonsense. It's too hard, I can't wrap my head around it. I have so many errors, misunderstandings. My advisor doesn't help at all. He doesn't even know this stupid,hard topic of mine. It's not her speciality. I can't change him also there's no other option.
I wish I could die. I spend 2 years of my life on this thesis, it's going to take another year also.
I don't know why I wanted a master's degree in the first place. My major is so useless and stupid too. Everything about this whole master's thing is a water of time. I can't get out of it. I think about killing myself over this every day. I can't even eat dinner or cook anything. I don't have any time. I hate it from bottom of my heart. Writing a thesis all alone and in a very noisy house is hell on earth. I wish I had cancer instead.