• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I get bullied online

ShyGuy

I've always been bullied..

When I finally made a friend as a kid, they always lied to me and did tricks to me cuz I'm naiive..

In school the gym teacher would say "DAMN IT, [my name]" and call me over to fix my gym jersey as the kids laughed at me.

In middle school kids made me do inappropriate motions with my hands/body.

In high school, when I threw food away the others would kick the garbage so that my food would land on the floor and the lunch tables would laugh at me. They also commonly told random girls I never met before that I have a crush on them, so that they'd go up to me and say "Ewww sorry but I'm not into guys like you."

And now on the internet, lots of people gossip badly about me and make fun of me.. I feel so sad...

I've always been bullied..

When I finally made a friend as a kid, they always lied to me and did tricks to me cuz I'm naiive..

In school the gym teacher would say "DAMN IT, [my name]" and call me over to fix my gym jersey as the kids laughed at me.

In middle school kids made me do inappropriate motions with my hands/body.

In high school, when I threw food away the others would kick the garbage so that my food would land on the floor and the lunch tables would laugh at me. They also commonly told random girls I never met before that I have a crush on them, so that they'd go up to me and say "Ewww sorry but I'm not into guys like you."

And now on the internet, lots of people gossip badly about me and make fun of me.. I feel so sad...
I understand how you feel. Maybe try suggestions such as: making new accounts with the people who dont bully you?, talk to parents or carers about what is going on. Ive always found that online friends are exactly the same as real life friends. Sometimes its easier to talk to someone online and make a friendship. Ive been there many times. If you need someone to talk to. I know it isnt much but im here. Even if its just for you to rant about it. Have a great day. Stay safe

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you went through all of that and that you are still suffering. Unfortunately on the net people say things they would never say in real life, keyboard warriors but at the moment you can control what you use on the internet, for example you will not get bullied or tormented here, it would not be tolerated in the slightest. Stay away from the places you are getting bullied. You do have control over the websites you visit. So start with that and move forward and make some real friends, SF is a great place to meet lovely and loyal friends.

ShyGuy

Thank you..

I'm scared......

I really am....

And the haters know I go on here and gossip badly about what I write on here, as well.. They nitpick and gossip badly about every little thing I write..

It's really scary..

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you..

I'm scared......

I really am....

And the haters know I go on here and gossip badly about what I write on here, as well.. They nitpick and gossip badly about every little thing I write..

It's really scary..
Why not get a name change here and how do they know you come here?

Thank you..

I'm scared......

I really am....

It's really scary..
I know how scary it can be. The only way is to make new friends. On SF they are really kind and loyal. When i first came here i was nervous to talk to people but they are so welcoming. Just start with that. It will take a slow and long process but it will be worth it in the end

ShyGuy

They know cuz I mentioned it in a chat with a group of people before someone there started not liking me a lot.

I feel so, so anxious!

I'm a quiet shy person that never had many friends.

Bergerac

Lost are only those who abandon themselves
I wanna talk to this guy that said bad stuff about me to clear things up, but they blocked me..
Yes, I can see why you'd want to get some kind of closure from this and make things right between you. But, as he's blocked you, he's clearly not going to be reasoned with and explain things in a decent manner, to establish some sort of concord between you.

Therefore, I would see this guy for what he is and concentrate on what you can control and how you are going to develop proper friendships in the future, with people who see all you have to offer, and likewise.

These people aren't even worth the focus and fight.

Bergerac

Lost are only those who abandon themselves
I honestly believe people like this are getting something out of the aggravation they are causing you, from what I've read in your previous posts. They are latching onto any mistakes you make, or issues you have, as a way to relieving the pain you are feeling. Don't keep playing into their hands. You are better than that.

The more you sink to their level, the more it has the desired effect for their own mental health issues and frustrations, so they will keep going.

I know it's tempting to keep going back and somehow achieve 'justice' and you are entitled to it, in many ways, but you will never win with these people. They are not rational and are cruel.

Keep yourself healthy, above all else.

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$255.00