• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I GOT DETYPED FOR THE THIRD TIME

3nufk1n.sheepies

autistic apoxian eastern european toker
#1
Detyping is the transtypal equivalent of misgendering. It is basically perceiving, or treating, a transtypal person as the opposite of their self-identified type. Examples include telling an ENFJ identifying person that theyd be a really good mechanic, or gifting an 8w7 identifying person entirely cute soft fluffy kawaii stuff. Yes ik its stereotypical. Ok then, telling a thinking dom identifying perosn that they make no sense, or telling a calm identifying person to calm down, or tellinf an sp2 identifying person that theyre mean

An extremely upsetting example happened just now. Where I wanted to get off (next stop was the mall) someoen yelled "excuse me driver stop the bus" bc they want me to go to the mall bc they perceice me as someone that loves shopping. I began crying. I identify as the OPPOSITE of someone that likes shopping
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top