I hate living

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidal maniac

And I don't have a choice. Why did shaekspear said to be or not to be? Not to be. that's my answerere. I can't take the fact of what I have done, and I'm trying to forget, but I can't. I have to lie to myself. I hate everybody around me, as I can't be myself anymore. Unfortunately human beings aren't like objects where if they srew up they can be replaced or returned for an exchange, or maybe they are. If you screw up enough there is nothing you can do. It will hunt you for the rest of your life and the quality of your life will suffer as a result. There is no way out, we became examples of what not to be to other people as we are that fucked up. We will never be like other 'happy' people.

Lost Disciple

But as Shakespeare also said, in the same sililoquy (sp?):

To sleep... perchance to dream...
Aye, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Must give us pause;
There's the respect that makes calamity of so long life...

What will happen after? Will it truly be worth it? Shouldn't there be some way out?
No matter how much life sucks and you want it to end, there's always a voice (no matter how tiny) that wishes for life. Listen to it. Find another way out.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I too hate living - I hate living "my life", cause I feel so useless, so negative on all around me, especially my kids. But I know, in my head, that suicide will only make "things" worse - especially for my family. So I just keep on going, often feeling miserable. I'm on antidepressants, have been for years, and I know how much worse I'd feel without them...:sad: So I just keep going, by rote, just putting one foot in front of the other, day in and day out...

least

B

bombeni

S.M. -- whatever you've done, there is forgiveness. You deserve forgiveness because you obviously have a conscience. Many years ago I did something I could not forgive myself for and I was certain God would not forgive me either. But I found out differently. If you would like to know the full story send me a PM and I will explain. I am sending good thoughts your way. Talking about it is great therapy. Together we can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00