I hate myself

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mama_Pills, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I do not know why, I am sure you are a nice person. Care to share?Blessings..

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I feel so much like you :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Why do you hate yourself?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

whatever it was don't blame yourself or hate yourself I do know when i am hurting so badly i write the same thing over and over to release that pain
    I hope some of the pain inside you has gone now get some help for you okay to start healing

6. anajosph

anajosph New Member

I don' know why you hate yourself, but i know and have too many reasons that you love yourself. You are a good person, belong to a good family, have two hands for working, have two hands for working, have two feet for walking, have eyes for seeing, have tongue for speaking and many more others...

Be postie and love yourself, this world is very beautiful. Come and joy.

Cheer up Man....

7. loser

loser Well-Known Member

I hate myself because I have done things that have gone seriously wrong for me and played into the hands of enemies so that they look good and I look like the baddy and I am too ashamed to talk about it and feel I must hide away because they laugh and gloat at me.
    Cannot see why you should hate yourself but I know how awful it feels.
    But I don't want to hate myself and hope you will find it easier to love yourself and encourage the feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.