I hate this place and im pissing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canti

Not to say its not a helpfull place and everything. Thank you to all who´ve helped me and welcomed me.

I feel this place is dragging me down and im getting addicted to posting and ranting about the smallest things i think about and that in turn is making me feel even worse, blowing things out of proportion making me think what im inocently thinking is actually the plans of mass murder and shit like that.

Seeya later all.

Wish y´all well, even though i dont know the majority of you (thats another thing, i cant get my head around how attentionseeking this place feels, im not blaming anyone or anything, again i find myself feelnig addicted to responces from people tellnig me they are the same and im not alone and crap).

GAAAH

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
SF isn't for everybody. I've gone through the same sort of feelings you have, a fair few times now .. Perhaps small doses would be better (I certainly remember a time when I was on here pratically 24/7) - they worked for me, certainly.

If you feel you need to leave completely, then good luck, but remember that there's always a space for you here again, if you choose to come back :)

SF isn't for everybody. I've gone through the same sort of feelings you have, a fair few times now .. Perhaps small doses would be better (I certainly remember a time when I was on here pratically 24/7) - they worked for me, certainly.

If you feel you need to leave completely, then good luck, but remember that there's always a space for you here again, if you choose to come back :)
:agreed:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00