• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I have so much hatred towards men.

#22
Mostly because of their biology. They're biologically inclined toward beautiful young women. I'm going to get old in 10 years. I'm not pretty. What's the point of dating? If they all end in cheating. No one cares about personality or anything.
I don't have a good personality too. I'm paranoid and I hate interacting with people I have zero friends.
But they're not biologically inclined towards beautiful women. I met someone in my 30's and we started a beautiful family. Social media tells you what men want, but that's all it is
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#27
This is a hard and lonely place to be. I'm glad you are here on SF Lonelyheart200, because it's safe and this kind of strong feeling can be talked about, if it helps. I could take a while, more or less, but I hope you find no hate is necessary here. I'm sorry for what happened to you.
 

Survivorist

Black sheep of my family....
#28
Me too I have hatred towards stupid men (and I am a man). I have seen so many stupid men in Africa, thinking in their midlife crisis that a 20 year old girl playing big love is "the thing". Well, hormones are really a thing.... What you need is another type of man - hard to find in this world full of materialism, egoism, sex, drugs etc. Love is NOT sex - love is so much more. Unfortunately we see this when we get old(er).

As for me - I will not go into your text, but I wish, that you find a person who loves you with the heart, does everything for you, treasures you - never mind the age. With time, this will come. And remember - what you look for, you will always get. It seems to me, you look in the wrong places.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top