I havent told this many people...

candiz

but I cant remember who took my virginity. :sad: Im 19 now. I think my virginity was taken when I was 14-15. I was not raped. Just naive, drunk and high.
Well I talked to this guy yesterday (guy I thought I slept with around that age.) I havent talked to him for years but we found each other online and he told me he was never inside me and I believe him. Now Im still wondering... who it was.

Reason why I havent told anyone is Im ashamed my friends will see me as a whore. Letting this out kinda helped. Thanks for listening.

kenny

Hi Candiz

I'm sure you're not the first person in this situation. we all do stupid things when we're young, so try not to beat yourself up about it.

If you were incapable of remembering who it was, then you were also incapable of giving consent - Rape is not just about force, its about consent. I suppose if you're left wondering, you might not get closure, and if that's important to you, you might want to either try to find out, or speak to a counsellor about it.

I'm sure your friends will not see you as a 'whore'. you made a mistake when you were 14 or 15, thats all. You don't *have* to tell your friends anything.

Hope this helps

take care.

<Mod Edit: Quotes deleted post / response>

Honey, its ok it happens. you seem to know it wasn't smart and have learned from it. its not like you're running around doing it all the time right? so no big, all you can do is learn from it. :hug: i'm always here if you need to talk, i can understand situations like that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
<Mod Edit: Quotes deleted post / response>

To the OP: We all make mistakes,no-one is perfect...leave the past stay in the past and move on from these bad memories :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00