I hoping Ive got cancer or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn

Staff Alumni
Got to go for blood tests today and when the results come back Im hoping that Ive not got long to live and I can get the hell out here. It would be perfect because I havent got the balls to end it, though Ive got the perfect method thats fool proof. Want it to end. I'm wishing away my nightmare.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hoping you have cancer? Trust me, no you don't. I personally hope that your test results come back good. I don't want you to have to suffer through the Hell you are feeling but the Hell of cancer is definitley not something you want to experience either. Please let the members here help you through the pain and torment you are battling.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:hug: i hope you will be fine hun! we are here for you if you want to chat :hug:

Alastair

There was an ass, belonging to an herb-seller who gave him too little food
and too much work made a petition to Jupiter to be released from
his present service and provided with another master. Jupiter,
after warning him that he would repent his request, caused him to
be sold to a tile-maker. Shortly afterwards, finding that he had
heavier loads to carry and harder work in the brick-field, he
petitioned for another change of master. Jupiter, telling him
that it would be the last time that he could grant his request,
ordained that he be sold to a tanner. The Ass found that he had
fallen into worse hands, and noting his master's occupation,
said, groaning: "It would have been better for me to have been
either starved by the one, or to have been overworked by the
other of my former masters, than to have been bought by my
present owner, who will even after I am dead tan my hide, and
make me useful to him."

He that finds discontentment in one place may not find happiness in another

Reki

Got to go for blood tests today and when the results come back Im hoping that Ive not got long to live and I can get the hell out here. It would be perfect because I havent got the balls to end it, though Ive got the perfect method thats fool proof. Want it to end. I'm wishing away my nightmare.
If you get cancer you're in for a lot of suffering. People are always saying emotional pain is far worse than physical pain, that's because very few people actually know the extremes of physical pain. Some pain can be so intense you wouldn't have thought it possible for it to exist had you not felt it for yourself. The body corroding from Cancer no joke. If you haven't got the balls to off yourself you sure haven't got the balls to endure the kind of pain Cancer will bring. Be careful what you wish for.

Maybe you wish this now, but what if you do have it? What if all of a sudden the people that care for you make you realize that you dont wish a slow death by disease upon yourself anymore? I hope that you do not have cancer, and that things turn around for you. Because once you have cancer, and if you change your mind- there is pretty much no way of going back.

HOW

Cancer is horrible. If you´ve experienced people going through cancer you would really know how terrible it actually is. Having cancer would probably just show you how much you actually do want to live and how much the people around you care for you.

Please keep fighting

kitai16

What symptoms do you have?

What kind of cancer are you being tested for?

When do you get your results back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00