• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only I hurt my girlfriend too much and now I have no one to turn to.

AnHeroTransGirl

Well-Known Member
#1
I lashed out at my girlfriend over her present to me arriving broken. I apologized but she said that through my previous outbursts, I've left mental scars on her. Meaning now I have no one to turn to if I have problems. Can't trust professionals, can't tell my girlfriend, can't tell people here, can't tell family because it will cause problems. I have no one now. Where do I even go?
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#2
since this is an empathy only thread no real advice. as for your girlfriend respect her space and give her time but obviously let her know how sorry you are. she may come back. if you need someone to talk with here you can use my inbox anytime. i care and promise it won't cause problems, i care and won't judge

mike....*hug*shake
 

AnHeroTransGirl

Well-Known Member
#3
since this is an empathy only thread no real advice. as for your girlfriend respect her space and give her time but obviously let her know how sorry you are. she may come back. if you need someone to talk with here you can use my inbox anytime. i care and promise it won't cause problems, i care and won't judge

mike....*hug*shake
She didn't break up with me, she just isn't helping me mentally anymore. I don't have anyone now.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top