I just cant anymore..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Sammisam, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammisam

Sammisam New Member

I'm so emotionally exhausted, i don't know how to deal with any of this anymore. i just don't want to be around anyone anymore. I feel so alone and i just don't know what to do. i feel like im not good enough for anyone. every time i get close to someone they just leave..or they just stop talking to me. i try so hard to be good enough and its never enough. i want someone to tell me that i'm good enough for them and that they wont leave..that maybe im finally good enough for them to stay around forever. if he knew how badly i try to be good enough for him. i feel like i try more than he does and im so insecure that i dont even believe him when he says im the only girl he wants to talk to. i just want to die. i dont want to be alone anymore.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I do know what it feels like to be exhausted...to feel 'good enough' is such a worthy goal...I think it comes to some of us in little droplets of success and when we feel some of it, we are able to engage in relationships that suit us better...my one suggestion is to try to be the best 'you' you can be for you...and I know I do not know you as yet, but I will say unequivocally that you are good enough and probably need some work...this is just the cost of being human...welcome again from an highly imperfect person
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one is perfect hun we all have our faults and you hun do not have to be good enough for anyone ok JUSt be YOU hun YOU and if that person cannot love you then he is not the right person to be with hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.