I just don't know the point

ManWithProblems

So..my brain is broken..5 years ago..I find it hard to focus..I find it hard to be productive
I don't know what I wanna do anymore....I find it hard to study..hard to learn music..
It feels like I have no purpose in this life..and I don't know why am I even continuing..

So..my brain is broken..5 years ago..I find it hard to focus..I find it hard to be productive
I don't know what I wanna do anymore....I find it hard to study..hard to learn music..
It feels like I have no purpose in this life..and I don't know why am I even continuing..
Sorry that your feeling this way.
If you want to tell us what happened and maybe we can help you figure this out. Hugs

KindaOtiose

I'm sorry you are feeling down at the moment.

What you described is quite a common symptom of depression. In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), the manual used to diagnose all mental illnesses in the USA, "diminished ability to concentrate" is listed as a symptom of depression.

Could you be depressed? Have you ever sought treatment for depression? Maybe you should visit your doctor and discuss your symptoms with him/her.

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.

ManWithProblems

Sorry that your feeling this way.
If you want to tell us what happened and maybe we can help you figure this out. Hugs
5 years back..I had a huge argument with my mom and I hit her..... something just happened to my brain..I didn't know what it is....all I realised is my brain is not functioning the way it was....it was messed up I guess....after that I couldn't focus.. couldn't remember things.. it's all long back..I really don't feel like talking about cos it might trigger some sadness in me..
Thank you so much tho..for your kindness..
But I've been trying to be positive from 2 days..I think I don't feel that hopeless now..I think I can do something..I don't wanna be negative by saying that thing or this thing is hard for me to do.....I think I will always give my best...no matter what.. feeling hopeful..thank you so much friend.
But sometimes I get terrible anxiety.. sometimes I feel like anxiety might be the death of me...but it passes after I sleep..or sometimes even in an hour...anyway thank you :) <3 hugs

ManWithProblems

I'm sorry you are feeling down at the moment.

What you described is quite a common symptom of depression. In the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), the manual used to diagnose all mental illnesses in the USA, "diminished ability to concentrate" is listed as a symptom of depression.

Could you be depressed? Have you ever sought treatment for depression? Maybe you should visit your doctor and discuss your symptoms with him/her.

I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *hug10.
I'm not really depressed friend( is that okay to call u friend..cos I don't know how old you are..I'm just 21)
But I guess I was depressed...but not now anymore...it's just that my brain is not functioning well.....like it's broken,..I went to doctor and all actually..but nothing worked.. almost for 2 years I've gone to the doctors..
No improvement..so I've stopped going..but anyway I'm feeling hopeful actually now...thank you so much for your kind message..really...<3

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I'm not really depressed friend( is that okay to call u friend..cos I don't know how old you are..I'm just 21)
But I guess I was depressed...but not now anymore...it's just that my brain is not functioning well.....like it's broken,..I went to doctor and all actually..but nothing worked.. almost for 2 years I've gone to the doctors..
No improvement..so I've stopped going..but anyway I'm feeling hopeful actually now...thank you so much for your kind message..really...<3
I never mind being called friend, feel free to anytime, I am 56. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00