I just don't see the point.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadguy33, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'm not good at anything, girls reject me, and I'm not smart. I feel like this so called life has nothing else to offer me then it already has so whats the point in another 40+ years of torture knowing I won't be good enough for anyone. I was thinking of ending it on my 24th birthday. It should be obvious by then if my life is worth living or not.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun don't give up hope yet i did not meet my partner until i was 28 and my friend did not meet hers until well in her 30s hugs

3. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'll try not to give up hope its just hard because its been happening to me my whole life. You know how people say "there are plenty fish in the sea" but it doesn't matter because every single fish would reject the bait. I do apperciate you trying to make me feel better :) I do understand I'm kind of young and I still have some time left but I don't know if it will make a difference in my case. I mean 23 years and nothing I don't know how its going to change now. Its not like I'm bad at talking to girls or anything either its just that everytime I make a move I get the whole "lets just be friends stuff" every single time. So its not like I'm shy or anything they just literally never give me a chance. I always thought I wasn't a big enough A hole but that didn't work because I'm not an A hole and I can't help but be nice. So thats why I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better if I just killed myself I would never have to worry about what girls think about me ever again.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Mate Mate Mate took me years to meet my now ex im now 40 and really havnt met anyone again but i was bitten so i have no trust.Sometimes good friendships lead somewhere dont be impatient because when that right one comes around the corner bang you ll both know.Dont be so hard on yourself im nice guy too and see some women end up with complete a holes and does make ya wonder sometimesI was about your age when i met my ex and we were friends for quite sometime before we formed a relationship.As i said when miss right comes around that corner you ll be glad that the wait was for a reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.