I just dont want to live nemore, there is no f**king point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaLunacy

I feel so low, i relly wanna kill myself, i no how il do it n everythin. im gettin desperate. I no i have some relly gr8 frends from on here, n i dont wanna hurt you guys, but i feel like im losing everyone. I jus found out my best friedns bin lying to me for god nos how long, i cnt talk to her, my other best frend is in a mental health unit and i miss her so bad, our frendship jus dont feel the same anymore, my other mate is excluding me, everyone else is too wraspped up in the xmas cheer to talk to me. two of the guys i relly like have got girlfriends now and one is moving away so il probably nevcer b able to speak to him again and its breaking my heart. One of my frends is drivin me mad cos everytime i talk to her she brings me down relly low but i dnt wanna block her cos if i do il feel guilty and mean, and she does need some help. im losing my mum cos all she ever talks about now is my step dad cos he is fightin to get his daughter outta social services and get her back, all my family talk about is him now, and i HATE it!! i want my mum back :'( i want her to care about my day and talk to me:'( i miss her. im losin my dog this weekend cos he has to b put down, irrepairable spinal damage, he cant walk, and i lost my clsoest frend who woulda helped me thru this bout 6 months ago. its jus too much loss to handle. i want out o this dam thing called life, i cant cope anymore, i feel so much pain, i wont talk to anyone at schl, i cant, im jus so alone, i want to die. im sorry that was so long. x aimee x

Last edited by a moderator:
im just waiting. to see what might happen.
the ppl around me know im fucked up.
im just waiting to see what might happen.
kinda waiting to see if they are gunna try and help me.
i kinda figure i cant wait to paint the ceiling.
theres no real rush.
its not like anybody or anything is expecting me on the "other side"...
so i will wait a lil while and see what might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00