I just really need to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to end myself it would be because of how lonely I am. On the surface it sounds superficial but it deep and traumatic for me. So many traumatic experiences that I don't even talk about (and some that I do) growing up has left me lost in life. I've accepted being completely isolated and without friends or in any relationships all my life and I'm embarrassed to be my age at 24. I just desperately need conversation. After avoiding and not ever trying, now trying years too late seems impossible. I am tired of being trapped without any socializing, it's rotting my brain. Even more is that I know that my social skills have degraded because I simply never am in a place to be talking with anyone. I don't think I would be suicidal feeling if only I had people to talk to in real life.

Cooki

I know what you must feel like. It's about the same to me in a way. I used to avoid all the people at school, because my whole class was hurting me. I hate people still today. Most of them are just cruel. But at some point there was a person that made me interested, and I had the courage to walk up to her after months of awkwardly looking at each other in the hallways, just to say "hey". And it turned out she said hey back and we were just giggling for a while. What I want to say, you just need to go talk to someone, make them laugh or something, some people will want to talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00