i just want to die

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by deadlythoughts, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadlythoughts

deadlythoughts New Member

i just want to die.
    i know im probalby to young to be tinking this but i am 14 and i just want it over
    i wonder if it would have just been better if i would have never been born
    my ex boy friend died about a week ago
    i have been handeling that pretty well but i tried to ki ll myself last weekend.i feel like all my friends are stabbing me in the back
    i just cant trust them
    they want me dead too.
    my mtoher hates me
    and so deos my step dad and my father

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2008
  2. ReGReT

ReGReT Member

Well, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do or say to change the way you're feeling. We are merely here to offer advice and a supportive attitude. The only thing I can say to you is simply this. Hang in there and remain strong, remain positive. Things will eventually change, perhaps not for the best, but woulden't you rather allow the opportunity of chance. Nonetheless, in our desperate times of need, we like to actively search for answers. Ask yourself, do you truly want to die. Once you're dead, you have literally destroyed every possibility to experience everything life has to offer. Nonetheless, I will support you in whichever path you decide to take.

3. deadlythoughts

well somedays i truly want to die because once i am i wont feel all the hurt all the sadness alll the pressure i am constantly put through, its tought getting rejected by sevreal school and ugh i am going to see my therapist today atleast

4. ReGReT

ReGReT Member

I hope it all goes well for you. Otherwise yeah I'd agree, life is pretty shit.

5. deadlythoughts

well actually i went to my therapist before and honestly it didn't do a damn thing. i haveattempted suicide before. and well i wish i would have been successful!!!

6. ReGReT

ReGReT Member

Therapists and counsellors don't help the situation in even the slightest bit. They merely pretend to listen in order to obtain a paycheck. Fuck Therapists and Counsellors. The reality is you are almost completely on your own. Fact of life.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Deadlythoughts!

Welcome to the forum!

I can relate to how you feel and know how difficult it can get just to get out of bed in the morning and do small things when you feel so depressed and lonely, just please don't give up, try to take each day at a time. Don't think of how miserable/lonely tommorrow will be, if you expect to feel down you will.
    I am sorry for your loss :hug:

8. deadlythoughts

Its Hard For Me To Get Out Of Bed Everydayy.
    Its Like Wahts The Point There Isn't Any Use Maybe If I Just Stay Here For Awhile It Will Solve Its Selff.
    Argh Why Cant It Just Be Easy For Me.
    I Am Also Worried That I Wont Be Able To Make Any Friends In High School
    I Am Supposed To Be A Freshman But Igot Held Back.
    I Feel Like Such A Dumbass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.