I kind of want to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hi there. I'm not really sure what to do right now. I kind of want to jump out my window. Actually, I really want to jump out my window. This is not a new desire and yet I don't really feel like I have anyone at all I can talk to about it. I suppose I have people who care about me, but most of them are either to sensitive to deal with this or they wouldn't believe me anyway. I don't really know what to do with this self-destructive thing I have going for me...and I haven't really been able to sleep in the past few days, either.

I guess I just want help. I want someone to tell me what to do right now because I have no goddamn clue.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun sounds like you are so sad You call your doctor ok you see referals he can make to help you You keep talking here hun ok let go of the pain here don 't hold onto it.
It helps to just be able to talk to people who understand and we do hun hugs

jimk

Staff Alumni
hello and welcome.. please do not jump out the window.. that like someone else said here is a permanent solution to a what maybe a temproray problem.. in usa you can call the national criisis line at 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273 TALK to get some help on the phone.l. a call to your doctor or call 911 in in USA.. have you ever done any thereapy with a professional and ever tried any medication? if answer is no it can really help..

we are very pro life here on this website.. despite the name of the website.. reach out to any of the aobve to get yourself some help from someone who is a professioal.. in the meantime keep talking to us right here.. we will listen hon.. most of us have been where you are now.. we understand.. for your knowledge many of us have gotten to a better place now.. that is possible for you also.. take cafre, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00