i know it's coming... just not sure when!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Hey Daniel. I know how frustrating and scary that feels. But I think having this time right now is sort of a blessing. It gives you time to talk about what has brought you to this point and find care and support from the members here. Maybe a chance to find a solution rather than the one you find yourself heading to. Can you talk about what has made you feel like this? Keep posting please. It really helps being able to unload in a place where people truly understand :arms:

Hey Daniel. I know how frustrating and scary that feels. But I think having this time right now is sort of a blessing. It gives you time to talk about what has brought you to this point and find care and support from the members here. Maybe a chance to find a solution rather than the one you find yourself heading to. Can you talk about what has made you feel like this? Keep posting please. It really helps being able to unload in a place where people truly understand :arms:

there's just no point to life anymore- my life is so fucked up

i've tried my best and failed, so... i guess i've finally realised my destiny

Marti2003

Keep on fighting and talk here about it... we are here for you.. I realize you never have give up, how bad it is... try release ur thoughts, I will try too

It is hard to hang in there when you feel like you are at the end. I don't feel like anyone can help me and I have done everything I can think of to h elp myself. What is left?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I know how frustrated you are.. I was like that until my early 30's.. Then out of the blue I landed a good paying jobI worked there for ten years.. Then I had a nervous breakdown and quit my job..I was always a home body with socialphobia and agoriphobia..Well I totally isolated myself.. Please seek help now.. Who knows what will happen in the future.. Keep posting so we know how you are getting along..

Bern

Im feeling that way too! ive been trying so hard, i wish there was someone there for me, you seem to have plenty of help here.

take it easy, hope things get better

So what do you do? Are you seeking professional help? Thinking about it and actually planning it are very different things. When you cross that bridge you may as well walk into the emergency room---nothing to loose.

solutions

Could you say what it is, exactly, that's making you want to die? Are you just fed up with the daily tasks of life?

Whether or not that's the case, what kind of social support do you have? Friends, family, clinicians, etc.?

Could you say what it is, exactly, that's making you want to die? Are you just fed up with the daily tasks of life?

Whether or not that's the case, what kind of social support do you have? Friends, family, clinicians, etc.?

apart from here, nothing.

at least i do have this place to vent.. not sure what i'd do otherwise!

what's making me die?

the fact that my past has been so traumatic, my life keeps taking a turn for the worst, and i simply have no future direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00