• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Empathy Only I miss my brother

BlueHealingHeart

I miss my brother terribly. I lost him last year and this is when my depression started. I've been really stressed out lately and hearing my mother cry a lot. It breaks my heart anytime I hear her crying. Never did I ever think that I would lose my brother. We've been playing music he enjoyed listening too and his daughter is devastated. She's been wearing his clothes to feel close to him. A lot of people are affected by his death greatly. I'd say more... but right now I can't think of anything else to say other than I miss him and how sad I am. All I ever do is think about him. *blub

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I miss my brother terribly. I lost him last year and this is when my depression started. I've been really stressed out lately and hearing my mother cry a lot. It breaks my heart anytime I hear her crying. Never did I ever think that I would lose my brother. We've been playing music he enjoyed listening too and his daughter is devastated. She's been wearing his clothes to feel close to him. A lot of people are affected by his death greatly. I'd say more... but right now I can't think of anything else to say other than I miss him and how sad I am. All I ever do is think about him. *blub
i'm sorry about the loss of your brother. I know that the pain will always be there but I hope he can be in a special happy place in your heart. try to help your mom cope also. maybe the two of you can celebrate the good things about your brother and start to heal together. but I hope you can feel better soon . try to think of the joy you both had together instead of him passing. in time hopefully all that will be left is the joy and happiness you shared. if you need to talk someone is always here...mike...*hug*console

SickAndTired

I give up
SF Supporter
I'm new to this site so I don't know you or your circumstances, but I'm so sorry to hear about the death of your brother. :( Losing a family member is never easy...I hope you have someone close to you that can be with you during your time of mourning *sadhug

It's really devastating to lose someone like that, especially when it comes way before you ever expected to lose them. I hope there's a way that your whole family can find some comfort.

Do you want to say more about your brother and how it's been for your family since you lost him?

Sending hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00