• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy and Advice Welcomed I Need Help Getting Comfortable When I Don't Like My Physical Form

#1
I have had many troubles with being the female sex recently, you can read about it in full in my story. Anyway, sometimes when It gets very bad I can't get comfortable in my body and feel like I won't feel comfortable until I kill myself. One sticking point for me is the anecdotal evidence from trans people that women cry more than men. This doesn't make me feel like I can be who I want to be, that I can be a masculine person if that makes sense. My body makes me feel I can't be a masculine person as well.

So that's my problem. I guess I need a way to forget about these problems so I can relax. Can I forget about these problems? Lol
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#2
I have had many troubles with being the female sex recently, you can read about it in full in my story. Anyway, sometimes when It gets very bad I can't get comfortable in my body and feel like I won't feel comfortable until I kill myself. One sticking point for me is the anecdotal evidence from trans people that women cry more than men. This doesn't make me feel like I can be who I want to be, that I can be a masculine person if that makes sense. My body makes me feel I can't be a masculine person as well.

So that's my problem. I guess I need a way to forget about these problems so I can relax. Can I forget about these problems? Lol
I don't think you can forget about these problems but acknowledging that they are temporary definitely can happen. Easier said than done but I hope you find peace in the fact that life is patient and there's hope and one day you will wake up in the sex you desire to be in. I don't want to shame anyone and perhaps it's a different experience for trans people but why do you hate crying so much? Isn't that the patriarchal shit ? Only women can cry ? Or crying is weak ? Why do you view it as such ? Maybe changing your perception can help as well.
 
#3
One of the things you mentioned is not liking the idea of being the weaker sex. If you spend 2-3 years doing daily martial arts training, you'll be physically capable of wrecking 90% of the general population, regardless of gender. Also, even if you're not naturally muscular, you can still build a lot of muscle. So maybe at least some of the problems you're encountering can be overcome with training.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top