i need help i have nothing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by doesnt matter19, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doesnt matter19

doesnt matter19 Well-Known Member

I have nobody and nothing to love for o don't know what to do
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i am sorry you have nobody in your life right now what you can do is volunteer at something you like working with animals or children or the elderly and meet new people so you do not feel so alone ok
  3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

I am very sorry that you do not have any one right now. Please keep posting here and you will find comfort and support. The chat room here always has folks talking as well, so that may help you feel less alone. Give it a try. Wishing you better days.
  4. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

Despair is a very toxic feeling. It leads us down a path of self-destruction... I *strongly* recommend you PM someone or enter the chat so you can talk to someone when you feel this way. Sometimes just venting our emotions will help us feel "purged" and regain our inner strength, there are many here that will listen to your story without judgement so please consider talking to someone. We are here to help so reach out to someone and let them do it.
  5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There's many reasons to live. Your life is an adventure that you have yet to explore. How's your health? Both physical and spiritual health are important to a person's existence. When either one or both is neglected: you will experience crisis, depression, and anxiety. Blessedly; all can be fixed with determination and effort. Don't give up. Others have made it through these trials and so can you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.