I really want to kill myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anyone who one will be hurt or miss me, no dependants, family.
I just need to get my cat taken care of.
I have already bought a <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>.
I have been saving up stuff like <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>. I need to get the <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>.

I just still do not have the guts to do it.
So now I am slowly torturing myself with <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>. I know I can't overdose, but it dulls the pain for a while and then I have to start all over. I know continuing will be painfully addicting and I don't have an endless supply. I am afraid to try weed. I haVe tried the marijuana tinctures and they do not do anything to me. The prozac does not relieve my depression. A shrink cannot help. I have the instinct to live and the fear of a gun.

I want this life to be over. I want to not be on earth. I do not care if there is a heaven of hell. I do not believe in God as you know it. I believe the universe and life is a miracle!!!!! I do not want to be here, I just want top die peacefully in my sleep.
I have NO WHERE to turn and NO ONE to help me. I just keep researching adn getting nowhere except my <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>.

I could not post in proper place waiting to get activated. I am scared and want to talk to someone before I black out.

Last edited by a moderator:

sudut

I want this life to be over. I want to not be on earth. I do not care if there is a heaven of hell. I do not believe in God as you know it. I believe the universe and life is a miracle!!!!! I do not want to be here, I just want top die peacefully in my sleep.
you are reminding me how i used to feel almost 3 years ago. just hung on there and keep posting; it doesn't matter what you believe. I am sure you will find friends here.

Banned Member
yeah, been there too. there now too. i hear you **hug**

you sound kind of desperate. Can you talk about what has been going on?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey lots of people here willing to listen to hear you and help out just tell us whats got you so down. If you can't talk here then call crisis and talk to a kind person there reach out okay get help for you. You do matter and people do care about you lots of caring people here just keep posting okay

IV2010

Hey lots of people here willing to listen to hear you and help out just tell us whats got you so down. If you can't talk here then call crisis and talk to a kind person there reach out okay get help for you. You do matter and people do care about you lots of caring people here just keep posting okay
agree with violet......keep talking.......tell us why you feel this way..
you have found a place to turn to here and we want to help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00