• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

i still want the care i never got

#1
my last attempt happened 7 years ago. but for all of the attempts, no one knew they happened. i just went to school the next day or whatever.

but i still feel like i crave the care. like emotional. i got none of directly that for all attempts. i wish i could get that extreme after-attempt-care now as if they happened yesterday or smth but at this point its too late.

i hate how it is was 7 years ago and i still feel desperate for that kind of emotional care n compassion. like the intense kind ppl should get right after an attempt. i feel like im still waiting for that.
 

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
#2
my last attempt happened 7 years ago. but for all of the attempts, no one knew they happened. i just went to school the next day or whatever.

but i still feel like i crave the care. like emotional. i got none of directly that for all attempts. i wish i could get that extreme after-attempt-care now as if they happened yesterday or smth but at this point its too late.

i hate how it is was 7 years ago and i still feel desperate for that kind of emotional care n compassion. like the intense kind ppl should get right after an attempt. i feel like im still waiting for that.
My first thought is, I am sorry you made attempts. I am sorry you didn’t get needed emotional care. My next thought is, “be careful what you wish for.”

Are You familiar with resources in your community to get help? Are you getting medical/psych care currently? There are some files & ways to find help.

Lastly, I am glad you’ve found SF. It’s a great, supportive community. I hope you’ll post and share more.
🦩🦩🦩🦩
 
#4
My first thought is, I am sorry you made attempts. I am sorry you didn’t get needed emotional care. My next thought is, “be careful what you wish for.”

Are You familiar with resources in your community to get help? Are you getting medical/psych care currently? There are some files & ways to find help.

Lastly, I am glad you’ve found SF. It’s a great, supportive community. I hope you’ll post and share more.
🦩🦩🦩🦩
im a little bit familiar. but it still wouldnt be the same. getting care 7 years after it happened vs getting care directly after an attempt ik arent the same. like different vibes. and idk how theyd help me fill in that gap now. but ill keep looking! thank you
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top