I think I am done

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Ljt, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Stopped taking my meds and kept cancelling my appointments with my GP. I feel like it's a waste of time and just want to drift of into a permanent sleep. Had one session with a councillor and i hated every second of it. I think it put me into a downhill spiral and I think I am ready to hit the ground face first.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ljt get back on your meds ok and go to your appt with your doctor stop the spiral now

3. Vvaftb

Vvaftb Member

It may seem like it's to hard, I know that I've been there, I was in the same situation when I went off my meds I gave up. It was the lowest point for me. You need to stay on your meds because they don't work right away they will help but only if you stick to it. When I first started therapy I went once hated it and didn't go back for three months. I am not the type of person to share but once I went back and opened up I felt myself healing. It will never be an overnight fix but you can get there just try.

4. Mr.Durp

Mr.Durp Member

I felt the same way when I went to try to talk to someone. It just made everything worse and I never went to see anyone again. I just go over everything in my head and talk to myself.

5. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Cancelled another Dr appointment today. I get dizzy spells and lightheaded, and very anxious. I think it might me the withdrawals from the meds maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.