I don't understand why things have to keep getting worse. In January 2011, my mom announced her pregnancy to a third kid to a guy that nobody liked when we thought she was dating the gym coach at our school. On that same day my mom's behavior towards me started to change for the worse and we wouldn't get along again until October 2021. In 2011 my mom lost custody over her secondborn after a court battle that turned out to be a bitter family rivalry between my aunt and my mom. Also in 2011 was when I started getting bullied in the 7th/8th grades so I had to get transferred to a high school that was way out of town, so I had to wake up at 4AM every morning just to arrive there via short bus, and sleep through all of my classes. I failed the 9th grade 2 or 3 times and had to drop out in 2015 when I was 17, before attending adult ed which was a lot better until I graduated with my GED in May 2016. In June 2011, Riley is born. He turned out to be the worst undisciplined hellbrat imaginable for the first 10 years and we didn't finally start to get along until 2020/21. In 2012 I was still going through a lot at school and at home. Bullying and abuse by my borderline mother were rampant. In 2013 I got committed to a psychiatric institution mod edit - guidelines> for 20 days before getting discharged. It was severely traumatic. The doctors overdiagnosed me, called everything psychosis, overmedicated me, tranquilized me, lied to my mother about me saying I gave my bully a handjob in the hall (this never happened), and I got bullied into <mod edit - method> in a white walled room with a security camera and a window that you couldn't see through for them to watch you after I got sent there for kicking the cage covering the window in my room. By the time I discharged, my skin was pale as a ghost from lack of sunlight. In 2013, I almost died of a <mod edit - method>. Didn't go to the hospital, just slept it off. In 2014 I was still going through a lot at home, breakups with e-relationships that hurt me, and started setting fires. In 2015, I got sent back to a psych hospital twice. The first time for breaking the second or third gun safe belonging to my grandfather in an attempt to access them due to homicidal ideation. The second time was after I broke my mother's jaw after she finally made me snap after I went in the car with her and Riley (then only 4 years old) and asked her to buy me a new pair of sneakers were beat up and torn. She decided to berate me on the way to the walmart and spend my disability money on herself and Riley while not giving me anything, and we leave and my mom is still taunting me, so I tense up at her while she dares me to hit her. Then after we got back in the car, she continues to hurl abuse at me and hit me until I told her I was gonna stab her in the face, so she called up the house using fake tears, hangs up and smiles at me. So after we get home, her brother and mother were both on the front porch and I pleaded with them that she started it while she continued to taunt me, so eventually I just said fuck it, walked up to her and threw a suckerpunch straight to her jaw, fractured it and knocked her out for a solid minute. My uncle grabbed me while I was screaming on the porch railing. She got back up and ran inside crying with her tail between her legs, and I phoned the ambulance, fearing I could've seriously hurt her. The cops asked her if she wanted to press charges against me but thankfully said no. In 2015 the FBI visit my house over threats I made over Yahoo Answers. In 2015 I get put on disability when I'm 17. My mom tells the doctor I was gonna blow it all on drugs and come to find out, she was the one who was taking apart my adderall pills, snorting them and putting them back together and giving them to me, she did the same thing with my hydrocodone that she "held onto" since I supposedly couldn't be trusted with it when I was 19 fucking years old with a wisdom tooth extraction. "Ran out" after 2 pills she gave me. She also went to Bryan's house for extended periods, probably to do meth, because she would foam at the mouth at me during heated arguments (fucking disgusting bitch), and act all "weird" as if she was tweaking out. So much that I can't be trusted with it, right? She quit her job at the country club just to fucking leech off my paycheck. I couldn't get this fucking resolved until July 2020 after a change of therapists. The last one was a dumb bitch (Catherine). She quit to go work with adolescent mental health. She said I couldn't become my own payee because I was a minor when I got put on it and I "didn't know how to budget" (she somehow knows this). The next one was Tabitha. I thought she was my friend at first. I got my disability check transferred in the name of some company in July 2nd, 2020 after I told her why I was upset on Nov. 25th, 2019 when the process of transferring custody of my disability check. 2016 was the closest to a good year I've had since 2010. 2017 was the most forgettable year. Lots of dental work and bullshit still. 2018 started off normal until June when I developed a severe phobia of contracting rabies from the bats circling the neighborhood lights catching bugs when I was outside at night for 6 months. 2019 started off normal until my 21st birthday on March 6th when Riley started acting up, I got bumped into at a restaurant, and the next day was even worse. Riley acting up again, my mom yelling at me while defending Riley, and the year just cascaded into a fucking nightmare of stress and anger until the end of December. That whole year was a fucking trainwreck. 2020 my dad got into a bad car accident when he was in a small electric car and collided with a truck, and they had to use the jaws of life to get him out, he had a heart attack, but they saved him, and he was in a medically-induced coma for weeks with a tracheotomy at one point until he finally woke up, and they discharged him on a wheelchair. The other driver only suffered minor injuries. He can walk now and is stable as of 2026. In 2020 I uploaded files to Gmail and got my account banned and reported via hashing algorithm. I get arrested on January 27th, 2021 after an incident where I slapped my mother during an argument over a stolen charger cord when she swapped her defective one with my good one and I was wondering why mine wouldn't charge past 0% all night. I went into her room to find out she had my charger and when I confronted her about this, she lied and started arguing with me so my grandfather calls the police and I go to County jail for 5 days for 3rd degree assault. The charges were later dropped by my mom in April 2021. I get bonded out to go stay with my aunt Tara the first time on January 17th, 2021 for 10 days until I'm rearrested on the outstanding warrant for the June 10th, 2020 Gmail incident. I stayed in jail for 6 months (183 days) and got bonded out by my dad and grandfather (mom's dad) on July 29th, 2021 to go live with my grandmother and stepgrandfather (dad's parents) for 2 years out on bond before my July 24th, 2023 first appearance when I was sentenced to 4 years in prison w/ 25 years on the registry before I can ask SLED to get removed. I have to register as a tier 2 sex offender for the rest of my life now. There's no way anything can get better now. I stayed 2 days in the county before arriving at R&E for 131 days before getting shipped to the yard on December 4th, 2023. I only lasted 2 weeks in genpop before I had my mom call up the place and have me sent to operations to request PC from the warden/captain. That same day I tried to check out, another dude came with me trying to check out who stole my ID card and sold it to Dollar (the same dude who tried getting his people to put $100 on my books so he can get canteen because he was on restriction). I told on him and several others and got sent to the last room available for PC while Philly (the guy who tried to check out with me) fot sent to Remini A where he got his ass beat. I was with two roommates, the first one extorted me for my trays. He came and left. Then another crazy dude who beat me up and spit in my face and stole my spot on the bottom bunk. He came and left after they had to send him to the box to get shipped to Broad River because he was threatening to inflict on officers, probably caught a contraband charge also, and continued threatening to kill me. I got sent to Elliott A the last day or 2 I was there (the then-character pod) before getting transferred to County for 116 days. I caught two writeups here. Then I got sent to <mod edit - guidelines> until Dec. 31st, 2024 when I got released from prison on supervised reentry at the reentry program for 6 days before I got kicked out and got sent to Sumter County jail for 49 days when I tried to <mod edit - method> while on PC and got into the first fight t hat I won in Bravo. I then got transferred back to R&E on Feb. 24th, 2025 for a little while. I stayed in C2, B1A and F3 before getting shipped to the yard via Turbeville again where I maxed out on PC after getting hospitalized for a coast soap bar strike to the face in a blue net bag that busted my face open and had to get stitches. I maxed out July 2nd, 2025. I got sent to some Grayhound stop in Columbia to walk to Transitions homeless shelter after all three of the only transitional houses in the state of South Carolina that'll accept sex offenders (Clean Slate, Destiny House and Shield Ministries in Charleston) all said no and I didn't have enough time for a Oxford house application. My mom picked me up after a lady at a restaurant nearby qwas kind enough to let me use theirs and took me home. In 2024, my aunt Trisha and her husband died. In 2025, my aunt Tara and 27 year old cousin Little Larry died. In 2026 my grandfather (mother's father) died. Things only get worse.
Last edited by a moderator: