i think this is the best way

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by EnGorDiaz, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

self harm is not going to feed me anymore i need to take someones life i cant stand it anymore i want to tear a knife <Mod Edit - excessive detail> im planning it its going to happen and no one will mess with...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  2. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

it doesnt feed me enough i need more i need to give in more devote myself to the darkness that my body is so willing not to give up the visions the mask wont make me hide no more i will appear you will be scared i will strike i will take break and manipulate

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

engordiaz I'm sorry you are hurting so much :hug:
    I'm not sure on your whole situation, but have you tried talking to a therapist? Sounds like you have a lot of very dark thoughts and feelings, and it can be very scary if you are going through it alone. A therapist might not cure you or whatever, or maybe they will, but either way, it's nice to have someone to go through it with you.
    Let us know more about what's going on :hug:

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I see your avatar is a baphomet. Are you a Satanist? If so, harming others is the number #1` no-no in that philosophy.

5. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

people here have been hurt, violated, abused and are vunerable. i understand that you are too hurting but this post is out of order and could badly trigger some people. please get help. hurting others because you are hurting is not ok

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

My advice... rather take your own life...

Im dont care if i am banned, but your thinking is so selfish!
    How could a human ever harm someone? I suggest you to tell schrink about your thoughts... they can lock you somewhere untill crise will go... like people who want to commit suicide... i beleive it can help... sorry if this is offending, but i have no words....:mad:

7. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

im a pagan thats the goat of engor

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Oh, right, it's inverted. Gotcha.

9. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

i got my medicine today im not so angry anymore

10. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

i havent been taking my medication at all lately

11. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i am glad you are not so angry. i too am pagan and you and i know harming others is a big no no to any pagan path. please keep remembering your meds... i hope things get better for you i really do. do you have a support network?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.