I tried 6 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dead_Alive

I overdosed on anti-depressants. Took 15 times my daily dose. It sure didn't take long to hit. My arms and legs became like dead weights. And then it felt like someone was standing on my chest and I could not breathe.

You know it is amazing how much I wanted to live when I could not breathe. I called 911 and passed into a coma.

I was in the hospital on a respirator for about a week. Another brush with death. Then I was put into a psyco ward for a while.

Today though I am doing ok... I have people in my life that care about me and I am just managing a day at a time.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
A day at a time is sometimes all we can do.
Glad you called the ambulance and got help.

I hope this time passes quickly and you get the help you need.

:hug: :hug:

I am glad you were able to call 911 and get help in time. I know the road is hard and many struggles probably lie ahead. Take things one day at a time as you have stated. Small steps are not as overwhelming as the big ones. Consider each day a victory. I hope you are able to feel a little better each day. Keep us posted as to how you are doing. We care about you here. Take care and stay safe. :hug: Thinking about you :)

ace

D_A I'm terribly sorry to hear what you went through,it is a sad and difficult road to travel.I'm glad you're still here and fighting don't give up and know that other's feel your pain.

It's great to see you back, I was gone also and came back and didn't know what happend to ya, so it's releiving know you are okay. :hug:

You can PM me anytime.....Take Care :)

:hiya:

~Carolyn:rose:

D

Dead_Alive

I am still struggling but doc put me on lithium and I just keep wanting to take more and more and more. Stuff helps but it is not enough... I'm still in pain.

Thanks everyone for caring about me... I don't know where everyone I used to know here went... but I miss everyone here.

Jonathan

The reason I dont spend a lot of time here is because this site emotionally triggers me sometimes. I get suicidal here sometimes just by reading other peoples suicidal messages... it makes me remember and right now my therapist wants me to forget. So don't think I been rejecting anyone here.

Jonathan, I'm sad that you attempted to take your life a few month ago. I have been thinking of you, hoping that you're okay and even though you came back with bad news, I'm glad you did return to give us an update. It's understandable about not coming back here often cuz it's triggering, but feel free to PM me or e-mail me anytime. Take care of yourself. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00