I Want Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Am tired of everything. Can't poop or pee right. It has been going on for years with no resolution. Its IBS and 'spincter destrusia disergenia. My abdomen cramps something fierce. Pain gets so intense. Can't go far from a bathroom, ever. Asthma and cough have flared up. Only making things worse. Have two small kidney stones...too small to be causing trouble but am supposed to do a two day pee test to determine what is causing them. If I can pee. And car is messing up. Because of CoVid. Since I work at home I don't drive much anymore. It is killing the battery. Had to have it replaced and buy a jump starter. And am trying to coordinate the painting of the outside of my house. I want it done before I die. Then my brother won't have to deal with it. Will be several weeks before they can paint it. Because of CoVid there is a paint shortage. God, I hate CoVid!!! I hate life.

I JUST WANT OUT OF THIS SHITTY LIFE!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

Daphna

Ninja of light
Am tired of everything. Can't poop or pee right. It has been going on for years with no resolution. Its IBS and 'spincter destrusia disergenia. My abdomen cramps something fierce. Pain gets so intense. Can't go far from a bathroom, ever. Asthma and cough have flared up. Only making things worse. Have two small kidney stones...too small to be causing trouble but am supposed to do a two day pee test to determine what is causing them. If I can pee. And car is messing up. Because of CoVid. Since I work at home I don't drive much anymore. It is killing the battery. Had to have it replaced and buy a jump starter. And am trying to coordinate the painting of the outside of my house. I want it done before I die. Then my brother won't have to deal with it. Will be several weeks before they can paint it. Because of CoVid there is a paint shortage. God, I hate CoVid!!! I hate life.

I JUST WANT OUT OF THIS SHITTY LIFE!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!
My thoughts and prayers are with you. 🙏

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
@SillyOldBear
I used to have a problem similar to yours, but nowadays I'm normal because of my Vegetarian diet. Obviously, our dietary habits have a lot to do with our health. Both with what we eat as well as how much.
Twice a week, all I have for supper is Broccoli. And the one I get is easy to cook because the whole package (Unopened) is put into the MicroWave. In that one bag is quite an amount of Broccoli, so that's all I need for supper. And the rest of the week I eat canned beans. This diet prevents intestinal problems such as you have.

Also, I don't use any seasoning at all on Broccoli. The less seasoning, the better. The Broccoli already tastes good as is. Because the Buddhist monks teach that the use of too much seasoning is a sign of Emotion, which is why they avoid seasoning, if at all possible. They use herbs, but just enough to make the food palatable.

Most of all, Vegetarianism is good for your intestinal system, which is why I recommend. I can Not force on you, but hopefully you might consider.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@Winslow Thank you very much for the suggestions. I have had a particular bad time of late with digestive issues. I am going to change my diet. Somehow! Will never make it to vegetarian, but certainly can eat more veggies and fruit. And less fat, sugar, salt, wheat etc. Thanks again for your thoughtful suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00