I want to be bullied.

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by FaberMiles, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaberMiles

FaberMiles Banned Member

Who does the bully... bully?

They bully who they consider inferior. They bully because their victim is ugly, or too beautiful or a virgin, or a slvt, or they're too smart, or the bullies are just racist, ecc.

I am ugly as fuck. I am too smart. I am a virgin. I put on glasses to read. I always stay alone, or at the computer (which aren't the same thing, trust me.) I am like... the person who should be bullied the most.

But nobody bullies me. Because..... I am not the nerd type of ugly, or just have freckles, or I'm just fat, ecc.

I am a scary type of ugly. Like... The person that makes you think he wants to pin you down and cut you in half when he stares at you.

Maybe i have the deadliest stare ever. Nobody bullies me. The first and last time someone bullied me, i gave him an headbutt and sent him to hospital. I regret that now. I want to be bullied.

Not even going into new schools gets me bullies. They're all too scared.

Why can't i have a normal life? Why is everyone so fvcking scared of me...? I want to be bullied...

2. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

So I read this, and I couldn't help thinking about myself. I was bullied pretty bad as a kid, and well I started to relive the bullying experience in my head to get that feeling of embarrassment so bad that I had a kind of out of body experience. I did this often and found that thinking of suicide could bring back the feeling. So I thought about it every night before going to bed and I found it proved to do nothing useful for me. I don't want to be bullied, I'd like to have a dozen women in my bed. I'd like to have a billion dollars. I'd like to invent things, useful things. I'd like to have a fast car, have a six pack and communicate well and have the confidence to address then thousand people on a stage. I don't know about you but that's what I want.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Is it hurting the bullies the goal of wanting to be bullied?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.