i want to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to poison myself last night but it didnt work. How do i stop being a coward and just do it? I have attempted before also. But all are poor attempts. Sorry i am too cowardly and weak to do it properly. I am done with life. My main thread is in the suicide forum.. i am glad this forum was made as it allows people to talk about suicide without being bullied or judged. I would post more but my social skills are garbage. But i want to die. Plz dont talk me out of this, my life will never get better. Sorry for wasting everyones time. Again i hate to be an attention seeking pathetic coward

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Take some of that energy you are using to harm yourself and use it to get some help so you can stop feeling the way you do. You want the sadness to end we all understand that and there are people that can help you so please reach out to them hospital your doctor a counselor a church person crisis line someone ok you deserve kindness and care ok

ok thanks but they can only do so much. I will try a hotline. But at the end of the day, suicide will permanately end my stress and worries.

unionfalls

You can and will get through this. Go to the hospital, they can and will help. SF will be here as well, but professional help is necessary. Your mind is telling you incorrectly, your life will get better, there are many more good days to come. I know, I have not believed that myself, but it is true. Hell, I did not even believe that at one point this morning, but that is my mind telling me lies. Please seek medical/professional help! You deserve to feel better and you can!
You are Stronger than you think, use that strength to feel better, to get better.

i read the other thread about how you hate your life.
if you'd written anything but that- i'd have said you're right, you're not depressed.
but anyone who says they hate their life, does have some element of depression

i'm not sure about the professional help, however, unless it's thoroughly researched which you do not even want to, it can backfire majorly.

i think the thing to do here is basically to look at wider range of things (after having read the other post) not just what is around you or in you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00