I want to work, but i cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jovanovic

Public Access
And its all because of my looks and low iq, i am ashamed over myself.

and another problem is in todays society its accepted to laugh, mock and bully guys like me and i cant accept it. i wont sitt there and take it so i rather stay home.

what should i do ?

EmB

Absolute Peach!
Hi @jovanovic , sorry to hear how you feel. It sounds hard. Why do you think your appearance and IQ stop you from getting a job?

My next questions would be do you have any passions or things that you like?

Also, another option would be possibly working from home, or even starting up your own business?

Sending hugs

Em

jovanovic

Public Access
Hi @jovanovic , sorry to hear how you feel. It sounds hard. Why do you think your appearance and IQ stop you from getting a job?

My next questions would be do you have any passions or things that you like?

Also, another option would be possibly working from home, or even starting up your own business?

Sending hugs

Em
because i am too ashamed over myself to show myself to others, having a job includes being with other persons...

and because of my looks and low iq and my low social status people will mock me, make fun of me, bully me, laugh at me , i cant take that, i rather stay at home .

not possible in sweden .

EmB

Absolute Peach!
because i am too ashamed over myself to show myself to others, having a job includes being with other persons...

and because of my looks and low iq and my low social status people will mock me, make fun of me, bully me, laugh at me , i cant take that, i rather stay at home .

not possible in sweden .
What is it about your appearance that's so bad?

I understand, it's bullying, and it's never nice to feel like your being bullied.

Sending hugs

Em

jovanovic

Public Access
What is it about your appearance that's so bad?

I understand, it's bullying, and it's never nice to feel like your being bullied.

Sending hugs

Em
wow its so much, there is like 100+ stuff with my appearence that is bad.

yeah but whats the point then to break my isolation if it will end up with me being bullied???

Last edited:

jovanovic

Public Access
I'm sure that's not true! Are there things you can alter? Like for me I hate my weight so I'm trying to lose weight.

Sending hugs

Em
how can you be sure when you never seen me ? if you ever saw me you would think that i am top 3 most ugly guy ever seen in your life.

no i cant alter anything i already tried, i have bad luck. i have given up on life, i have nothing to life for.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There are many people with disfigurements that lead normal lives. You only limit yourself by your own thoughts. What may have happened to you years ago, doesn't mean it will still happen today. Even a part time job can help you.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Have you had jobs in the past? If so, what kinds?

You don't speak like you have a low IQ, but even if you do have, there are plenty of jobs that don't involve a lot of smarts or even interacting with people. Physical stuff like stocking shelves, or computer stuff like data entry.

I'm sorry you feel like you will be bullied anywhere you go. I can't imagine that's true, but I'm guessing you've had enough bad experiences to give you that belief, and I'm sorry that's happened to you.

jovanovic

Public Access
There are many people with disfigurements that lead normal lives. You only limit yourself by your own thoughts. What may have happened to you years ago, doesn't mean it will still happen today. Even a part time job can help you.
not really, its a very small amount if you look % that has normal lifes. you cant look at these few people who had sucess and then tell me that i can do it too. with that logic i could play in real madrid too.

i am not limited by my thougts , its my face, body and low iq and how other people sees me that is the problem. even with a great self-esteem i would still be alone my whole life and bullied. there is absolute nothing i can do to get a better life, i will always be what i am.

hm? everytime i go out people make fun of me, everytime i write something on internet people make fun of me. i always been bullied no matter where i go or say or do or write. with the way i look and how dumb and akward i am there is no doubt that i will be serverly bullied in a job or school, no doubt.

jovanovic

Public Access
Have you had jobs in the past? If so, what kinds?

You don't speak like you have a low IQ, but even if you do have, there are plenty of jobs that don't involve a lot of smarts or even interacting with people. Physical stuff like stocking shelves, or computer stuff like data entry.

I'm sorry you feel like you will be bullied anywhere you go. I can't imagine that's true, but I'm guessing you've had enough bad experiences to give you that belief, and I'm sorry that's happened to you.
but i look like shit. i want a job where its only me.

it is true, i am deformed and have low iq, people always think its funny to put down guys like me. the feminists are hunting me down.

jovanovic

Public Access
Right. So you’re just gonna put down a whole group of people then. I tried to help. Sorry. You don’t want to listen.
yep because they keep attacking guys like me. i dont like being called a murderer, misogynist, pedohile, rapist, insane, incel just beccause i am a lonely virgin ugly loser. i will never accept your movement until you people begg for forgivness for everything you done to harm guys like me.

i already "listen", and i gave you a reply, why dont you listen to my reply?

EmB

Absolute Peach!
how can you be sure when you never seen me ? if you ever saw me you would think that i am top 3 most ugly guy ever seen in your life.

no i cant alter anything i already tried, i have bad luck. i have given up on life, i have nothing to life for.
I'm sure because I don't really find people ugly... I haven't met anybody I'd consider ugly, anyway. Its always personal opinion as to whether the way someone looks is good or bad. I very much doubt you'd be the only exception to what I've seen in people :)

Do you mind saying what sort of things to want to alter?

I think everybody on here has bad luck haha.

Can you tell me things that you like about yourself?

Sending hugs

Em

jovanovic

Public Access
I'm sure because I don't really find people ugly... I haven't met anybody I'd consider ugly, anyway. Its always personal opinion as to whether the way someone looks is good or bad. I very much doubt you'd be the only exception to what I've seen in people :)

Do you mind saying what sort of things to want to alter?

I think everybody on here has bad luck haha.

Can you tell me things that you like about yourself?

Sending hugs

Em

yeah right. find it very hard you never seen a ugly guy!

being ugly in everyones eye is called objective ugly,,,,you can google it to find out more.....you cant possible believe that anyone would find me not ugly while i have 100+ physical flaws...

that i want to alter? well everything. i dont have any positive side.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
yeah right. find it very hard you never seen a ugly guy!

being ugly in everyones eye is called objective ugly,,,,you can google it to find out more.....you cant possible believe that anyone would find me not ugly while i have 100+ physical flaws...

that i want to alter? well everything. i dont have any positive side.
Believe me or don't, I'm just saying my side of things :)

I still don't believe you ;) you haven't proved it yet, I think youre just very, very self critical, like a lot of people here, myself included.

Is there anything you like about your personality?

Sending hugs

Em

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
yep because they keep attacking guys like me. i dont like being called a murderer, misogynist, pedohile, rapist, insane, incel just beccause i am a lonely virgin ugly loser. i will never accept your movement until you people begg for forgivness for everything you done to harm guys like me.

i already "listen", and i gave you a reply, why dont you listen to my reply?
I don't think it's fair to label a whole group, for a few individuals that you've experienced in life. When were you out last? If you want to work alone, there's night jobs you can get either cleaning or security. Even mail order. If you want something, you can get it. It's all in your mindset.

jovanovic

Public Access
Believe me or don't, I'm just saying my side of things :)

I still don't believe you ;) you haven't proved it yet, I think youre just very, very self critical, like a lot of people here, myself included.

Is there anything you like about your personality?

Sending hugs

Em
i have no reason to lie. i am tired to hear that my problems is just made up. i am actually deformed.

i dont have a personality ,i am like a robot .

jovanovic

Public Access
I don't think it's fair to label a whole group, for a few individuals that you've experienced in life. When were you out last? If you want to work alone, there's night jobs you can get either cleaning or security. Even mail order. If you want something, you can get it. It's all in your mindset.
a few individuals? wtf. its like almost everyone. they keep posting shit about guys like me on websites with their written articles.

i am out everyday. i go to the store, to my family, take walks etc.

there is no night jobs where you can be total alone here in sweden, never heard of it, there is always someone with you in the job and you need education to even get that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00