I want to work, but i cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
i have no reason to lie. i am tired to hear that my problems is just made up. i am actually deformed.

i dont have a personality ,i am like a robot .
Hey, hey, hey - I don't think that your problems are "made up". I just think you're focusing on the wrong bit.

You've got two options... and preferably both together are the best way.

The first is to pinpoint exactly what it is that you don't like. Not just "everything", be specific. And then come up with a way to change it. So for example, with me:
-Stupidly overweight (eat healthier, exercise)
-Greasy hair (wash it more often)
-Frizzy hair (try out different brushes or products or something)
-Gap in my teeth (I mean, if I had the money I could fix it but I don't so pfft)
I could go on, but I won't. I figured you would get the idea.

The second is working on self love. No matter how ugly you think you are, there must be something good in there. Do you have nice hair? Do you have hair at all? Do you have nice eyes? Are they a nice colour? Do you have good teeth? A nice smile? "good cheekbones" as my sister would say (I mean, God knows what that means). A nice laugh?

There must also be something good in your personality. You seem kind. You seem thoughtful. You seem good with words. That's the impression I get. I just think you're hurting.

Once you find yourself something positive, really focus on it. Make it define who you are. Try to be kind to yourself, since if everybody else is being cruel, you might as well be the one to give yourself a bit of slack. Try to remind yourself that people who think less of you... they really don't fucking matter. They're probably insecure themselves. They don't decide who you are, you do.

You might feel lost at the moment, but take it slowly. Try to regain a bit of kindness towards yourself. Maybe start doing something you like. At least give yourself an escape from the rest of the world.

Sending hugs

Em

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
You know, people who are actually deformed - birth defects, been in some kind of acid attack, been brutalized in some way, etc --- they still get jobs. No one is so horrified by their looks that they don't want to work with them so this about you are just so ugly you can't work is just in your head.

jovanovic

Public Access
You know, people who are actually deformed - birth defects, been in some kind of acid attack, been brutalized in some way, etc --- they still get jobs. No one is so horrified by their looks that they don't want to work with them so this about you are just so ugly you can't work is just in your head.
never said that. BUT guys like me do get bullied. i am not just ugly, i am also anti-social and boring and weird. so its that too. because of the fact that i am ugly AND antisocical, akward etc people will start talking trash about me, calling me a killer, incel and stuff and its mostly left-wingers (feminists) who does that. i wont accept it. rather hide alone in the dark my whole life.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Not everyone is bullied. Maybe, try being more social then hiding away from people and being negative, things may change for you. You have to give people a chance.

jovanovic

Public Access
Hey, hey, hey - I don't think that your problems are "made up". I just think you're focusing on the wrong bit.

You've got two options... and preferably both together are the best way.

The first is to pinpoint exactly what it is that you don't like. Not just "everything", be specific. And then come up with a way to change it. So for example, with me:
-Stupidly overweight (eat healthier, exercise)
-Greasy hair (wash it more often)
-Frizzy hair (try out different brushes or products or something)
-Gap in my teeth (I mean, if I had the money I could fix it but I don't so pfft)
I could go on, but I won't. I figured you would get the idea.

The second is working on self love. No matter how ugly you think you are, there must be something good in there. Do you have nice hair? Do you have hair at all? Do you have nice eyes? Are they a nice colour? Do you have good teeth? A nice smile? "good cheekbones" as my sister would say (I mean, God knows what that means). A nice laugh?

There must also be something good in your personality. You seem kind. You seem thoughtful. You seem good with words. That's the impression I get. I just think you're hurting.

Once you find yourself something positive, really focus on it. Make it define who you are. Try to be kind to yourself, since if everybody else is being cruel, you might as well be the one to give yourself a bit of slack. Try to remind yourself that people who think less of you... they really don't fucking matter. They're probably insecure themselves. They don't decide who you are, you do.

You might feel lost at the moment, but take it slowly. Try to regain a bit of kindness towards yourself. Maybe start doing something you like. At least give yourself an escape from the rest of the world.

Sending hugs

Em
nope there is nothing good with me. i dont have a good personality, i am very boring.

i dont feel "lost". all this i write now i have been in my mind every day every second since i was 14.

jovanovic

Public Access
Not everyone is bullied. Maybe, try being more social then hiding away from people and being negative, things may change for you. You have to give people a chance.
i will be bullied for sure, everytime i go out people laugh at me ,stare at me. i am always bullied in every internet website.

i am very ugly AND socially akward, thats a really bad combo, i am doomed to fail and be bullied no matter what i do or go.

my social skills are very poor and i am very akward, nobody wants to talk with me, they will think that i am a creep.

i already gave people a chance, but noboby is intrested in me. nobody wants to hang out with a guy who is a ugly boring loser.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How can we help though? People have suggested many things but you don't agree with any of them.
Have you looked into working from home? I'm sure another member suggested that already.

jovanovic

Public Access
How can we help though? People have suggested many things but you don't agree with any of them.
Have you looked into working from home? I'm sure another member suggested that already.
start talkin about my problems to the world. start talking about the opression of ugly lonely guys. its socially accepted to bully us. and its especially those who call themself left and feminist who does it.

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
start talkin about my problems to the world. start talking about the opression of ugly lonely guys. its socially accepted to bully us. and its especially those who call themself left and feminist who does it.
It seems to me that you're deflecting the suggestions of others and wanting to put the blame on the female gender. I appreciate you wanting to take a stand for others like you. But, we're trying to help you. Though you may feel you're not worthy of friends and especially those of the opposite sex. Maybe, just try being more open to people. Forget your looks and what you think, is a low IQ. You seem to suffer from low self esteem and confidence. Maybe, try a change that you may be uncomfortable with. Try just saying hi to others in public. Forget the past. Start with being more positive about yourself. People see when your confident. There are people out there, that dont judge on looks alone. And, you cant blame a whole gender on how you may have been treated in the past. Holding grudges for years dont get you anywhere.

jovanovic

Public Access
It seems to me that you're deflecting the suggestions of others and wanting to put the blame on the female gender. I appreciate you wanting to take a stand for others like you. But, we're trying to help you. Though you may feel you're not worthy of friends and especially those of the opposite sex. Maybe, just try being more open to people. Forget your looks and what you think, is a low IQ. You seem to suffer from low self esteem and confidence. Maybe, try a change that you may be uncomfortable with. Try just saying hi to others in public. Forget the past. Start with being more positive about yourself. People see when your confident. There are people out there, that dont judge on looks alone. And, you cant blame a whole gender on how you may have been treated in the past. Holding grudges for years dont get you anywhere.
yep females do dislike me, i am not allowed to say that?

but thats not what i said anyways, i said feminists/leftists always attack guys like me. there is alot of guys who is a leftists feminist.

i already been "open" my whole life, how many times do i have to repeat myself? i dont have friends becaue i am "sad" "not open" etc i dont have friends because i look like shit and have low iq and guys like me are demonzied by the left.

i dont have low self-esteem, facts is not low self-esteem.

nobody ever says hi to me, not even when i say hi first.

past is future. the past learned me things that i need never to forget.

as i said, i am not just ugly, i am brutally ugly, people would feel ashamed to be seen with me. also i have low iq, i cant talk with people, how can i then get friends.

well, then tell females to stop laughing at me and mocking me, then i will stop with the "blaming". oh, you can tell that to guys too....so i guess i blame all guys too!

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You made this thread to discuss work. Is it still about wanting to find work or about how you feel and are treated by certain groups of people?

jovanovic

Public Access
You made this thread to discuss work. Is it still about wanting to find work or about how you feel and are treated by certain groups of people?
work how. you cant work online or alone in sweden. i cant move, i have severe bdd.

the fact that i cant work is connected with the way i look and how people look at me, so its not OT.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
work how. you cant work online or alone in sweden. i cant move, i have severe bdd.

the fact that i cant work is connected with the way i look and how people look at me, so its not OT.
The title of this thread is "I want to work, but I can't..."
People have been trying to help you with work suggestions (because of the title) but you keep rejecting their advice and discussing your looks etc.
If you want to discuss work, like the title suggests, then please do. If not, please start a new thread about how you feel, even though you've done that in the past and they end up getting locked because you just want people to agree with you and when they don't you just argue and the whole thread becomes hostile.

jovanovic

Public Access
The title of this thread is "I want to work, but I can't..."
People have been trying to help you with work suggestions (because of the title) but you keep rejecting their advice and discussing your looks etc.
If you want to discuss work, like the title suggests, then please do. If not, please start a new thread about how you feel, even though you've done that in the past and they end up getting locked because you just want people to agree with you and when they don't you just argue and the whole thread becomes hostile.
as i said, me not being able to work is connected with how i look and how other people views me. its not ot.

yes and i am thanfull, but sadly none of this suggestions will work here in sweden.

hmmm so because i already talked about this i am not allowed to do it again. ok.

want people to agree with me? its a fact that i am brutally ugly low iq loser, i am not that type of person who agree to things that is not true.

but yeah this thread is done, so we end it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00