i was going to post something positive to encourage everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdi

Banned Member
but now im really depressed. just hurts so much, im 24 and EVERY girl I have ever liked, none of them liked me back. it hurts so much to just be rejected over and over, makes me feel unlovable and i should kill myself.

the only thing keeping me going is my Angel girlfriend who I will be with after I die, though she is still with me whilst im alive though maybe not as physically...i want to die.

hey. often feel like should say something very encouraging too. but no idea how to phrase it
rejection is off putting as anything. keep going though, persistence should pay off

desdi

Banned Member
Thanks, the people in the chat room at this site are very mean and rude...but this section of the forum seems friendly and compassionate.

they're rude in chat?
i don't know, people just type whatever comes to them there.. sometimes things come out wrong..
here you have time to think as you write or whatnot.

desdi

Banned Member
im tired of being yelled at every day by my parents and being treated like crap, and i do my best to behave and clean the house and stuff but they dont notice anything. and i cant move out because i cant work because of my depression.

im going to end it all then they will understand, and then god will understand how miserable i am because he ignored my prayers everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00