I wish be free of bullying memories.

That.
Sometimes i'm feel "FINALLY THAT MEMORIES DONT HURT ME ANYMORE!¡¡¡¡!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!" and then, I back with the same pain from that memories.
And I know some people will tell me "its bc recovery takes time buddy"
I remember when I spoke with someone about this like, 3 years ago and that person told me things like "dont worry, with the time you will know how to cope with it" but in reality, its tired try and try to cope with it.
But I'm tired of that, you know, when while im growing up that memories just are worst.

The only thing I try to do when im feeling so broken for that memories again, I'm trying to breathe so deep and try to follow just like that. But that, it's tired try the same and the same...
My only wish this time has been just not have that memories, its what I want.
hey, bro, me and my best friend have been bullied much of our middle school year, and stuff, ive been bullied since BEFORE I COULD READ.
it happens to me alot,and reading these threads,i know im not alone, and stuff, and coping is really fucking hard, i hope things get better for all of us <3 *grouphug2

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
hey, bro, me and my best friend have been bullied much of our middle school year, and stuff, ive been bullied since BEFORE I COULD READ.
it happens to me alot,and reading these threads,i know im not alone, and stuff, and coping is really fucking hard, i hope things get better for all of us <3 *grouphug2
Welcome to the forum and glad you are with us. I hope that you keep posting and pleased to see that you find where you are not and never alone. Take care and all the best to all.*grouphug2

teeboy68

That.
Sometimes i'm feel "FINALLY THAT MEMORIES DONT HURT ME ANYMORE!¡¡¡¡!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!" and then, I back with the same pain from that memories.
And I know some people will tell me "its bc recovery takes time buddy"
I remember when I spoke with someone about this like, 3 years ago and that person told me things like "dont worry, with the time you will know how to cope with it" but in reality, its tired try and try to cope with it.
But I'm tired of that, you know, when while im growing up that memories just are worst.

The only thing I try to do when im feeling so broken for that memories again, I'm trying to breathe so deep and try to follow just like that. But that, it's tired try the same and the same...
My only wish this time has been just not have that memories, its what I want.
I know very well what this feels like. I was bullied horrendously when I was younger, and because I didn't talk to anyone it's really affected my life. I wish I'd had therapy when I was younger, but it wasn't something you really did then, but I would definitely suggest therapy for this now, I assume you're not that old? Do it now and it will save you a whole lot of pain later in life, trust me on this one. You can get through it. Those people that did this aren't important in your life anymore. It's your brain just holding onto it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00