I Wish I Could Dance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
y’know, rather than suicide or obediently self harming, i wish i could dance. I was just watching a video which i’ve posted on another thread so i’ll just link it here
https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...sic-on-this-planet.160068/page-3#post-1995377 .

and i know he’s dancing but not really anything special, but it does not need to be special. he looks like he’s just doing what he wants and having a good time. i don’t know the first thing about having a good time but to me its so obvious thats what he’s doing.

dancing!!! i know i had that severely stompped out of me! its like someone said “good time??? - there’ll be none of that!!!”. so it stands to reason that i’d need a hijacker to make me suffer appropriately, right? but i still wish i could just touch that place where what i want really exists. just wishing i could get there.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
y’know, rather than suicide or obediently self harming, i wish i could dance. I was just watching a video which i’ve posted on another thread so i’ll just link it here
https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...sic-on-this-planet.160068/page-3#post-1995377 .

and i know he’s dancing but not really anything special, but it does not need to be special. he looks like he’s just doing what he wants and having a good time. i don’t know the first thing about having a good time but to me its so obvious thats what he’s doing.

dancing!!! i know i had that severely stompped out of me! its like someone said “good time??? - there’ll be none of that!!!”. so it stands to reason that i’d need a hijacker to make me suffer appropriately, right? but i still wish i could just touch that place where what i want really exists. just wishing i could get there.
you will get there someday. i know hi-jacker has been hard on you but you do have your own will. and so what if you aren't great at dancing, try anyhow.if anything can bring you joy or relief it's worth a try...mike...*hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00