I wonder why it's easier to live than die

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

I'm not asking for much just to be gone forever why is it so hard to achieve?I'm even hopeless at that says enough I say.

nolonger

It could be related to physics, where it's easier for an object to keep doing what it's doing(travelling in a direction etc) than to suddenly stop in it's tracks. That would require some sought of 'outside intervention'.

But science aside, unfortunately the human body doesn't really shutdown unless it's got some form of infection(then there's also sudden death syndrome...).

When you look at it, it takes quiet a lot to kill the body, some people have survived from some pretty horrific accidents.

It's also easier to simply not get help, and let life takes it's natural path(which for most of us, without intervention, would probly result in suicide). Sucks that life doesn't have a 'DELETE' button somewhere...:dry:

:hug: are you on any meds/counselling etc?

ace

I follow you Mac yeh I've been seeing a Psychiatrist foe years and a Psycholologist as well been on that many meds as well.

ace

Not really I have to say it is for a tiny bit then it just goes away.The talking is okay I suppose but it doesn't do much to be honest,really nothing helps I have to say.I struggle constantly to find things that will help me,I'm forever in such a depressed low shocking suicidal mood what's the point in persisting?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00