I'd be perfectly happy if millions of people were bothering me and wouldn't leave me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ldub20

alone!!!

That is, as long as there were some (even just five out of those millions) who tried their best to understand me and were true friends.

At least I wouldn't be lonely.

The former situation is certainly much easier to deal with than loneliness of any kind!

StevenSiew

Re: I'd be perfectly happy if millions of people were bothering me and wouldn't leave

alone!!!

That is, as long as there were some (even just five out of those millions) who tried their best to understand me and were true friends.

At least I wouldn't be lonely.

The former situation is certainly much easier to deal with than loneliness of any kind!
If millions of people are bothering you and won't leave you alone then you probably are a rockstar. Is that what you want to be?

Moat

Banned Member
Re: I'd be perfectly happy if millions of people were bothering me and wouldn't leave

Would not we all like to have just 5 friends to whom we would know will be there with us through thick or thin, to trust with our very lives and not hurt us in any way...

To those few who are priveleged to have such people in their lives: good-o! I applaude you!
To the rest of us... Time and patience can tell.

PJLane

i would settle for 1 - just 1. after having 0 for so long, 1 would be amazing.

TheLoneWolf

i would settle for 1 - just 1. after having 0 for so long, 1 would be amazing.
Sometimes 1 good person is all it takes to make the difference between life and death. For me, anyway.

PJLane

just one is really asking that much is it?
i do have two dogs and two parents, but its not the same as a special someone.

i would seriously kill someone to have a sex and the city type group of friends :lol!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00