• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only idk

Astrid78

Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down
#1
its like no one understands why I want to die so badly, that the pain is too much and its never going to go away. Tired that I am expected to live with this.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#2
its like no one understands why I want to die so badly, that the pain is too much and its never going to go away. Tired that I am expected to live with this.
i understand . *sadhug when pain is relentless either physical or emotional it wears us down. no advice but i'll let you know that i hear you and i care

mike....*hug*console*shake
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top