IFS self therapy

Toastofbant

I came across this method after reading "The Body Keeps the Score" which led me to read the short manual by Schwartz. I've been using it in the limited capacity of the 6Fs. I do not intend to go any further, however I'm unsure if i'm playing with fire doing this alone.

Crossflow

As someone who might have done too much self therapy i'd say.... one alone can only solve so much. Having an opposite face-to-face has its value but then finding a good therapist is also sometimes not that easy. Good thing is ... you have a method that you like and already know, so it's probably a lot easier to find the right therapist if you feel like this could help you.

Toastofbant

As someone who might have done too much self therapy i'd say.... one alone can only solve so much. Having an opposite face-to-face has its value but then finding a good therapist is also sometimes not that easy. Good thing is ... you have a method that you like and already know, so it's probably a lot easier to find the right therapist if you feel like this could help you.
Thanks. I'm not using this in a attempt to "cure" myself, but to better understand and control myself. Also that's a good point about already having a system I like.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00