• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Im Asexual

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
#1
i have tried every each and single app or site for asexual people but have found nothing and nobody.

i had the hope of finding someone like me but it seems like its impossible.

NOW I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF.

i feel totally alone, misunderstood, nobody gets me, im too much for anyone.

i have lost hope
 

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
#4
My daughter is asexual but not aromantic. I understand that to be she won’t have intercourse but still wants a relationship. She is also bisexual, in that she is attracted to woman and some men. She has found a partner who is accepting and understanding. I know this isn’t helpful to you, but I want you to know that it is possible to have a loving relationship and be asexual. If I was being honest with myself I am probably asexual, but it wasn’t something I even considered when I was younger. So I am married with three children and I do what is necessary for my husband. Perhaps things would be different if I had realised before, but having said that I would not give up my children for anything. So the sacrifice is worth it.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top