On Friday I got out of a mental hospital. My sister asked me to move in with her and all that kind of shit. My head is spinning and I feel like I’m losing my self. I’m scared
I hope that you can get where things do not feel so overwhelming for you. Scared is not good but I hope the place your sister has is a nice one where you are welcomed and wanted there.
On Friday I got out of a mental hospital. My sister asked me to move in with her and all that kind of shit. My head is spinning and I feel like I’m losing my self. I’m scared
I can understand how it can be scary...but please take to heart that you aren't alone as you can always reach out here on SF... Sending you s and positive thoughts... remember to be gentle on yourself and give yourself the time you need...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.