I'm cursed! unloved, & forgotten

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sandyshores, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandyshores

sandyshores Member

I wonder why I was born to end up like I am today, I have had enough!! I feel like I'm cursed! unloved, & forgotten.I haven't cried in over 2 months because I was so numb with depression now the tears are threatening to overflow and fill my heart with despair.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope the tears come hun let them come ok and wash some of the despair the sadness away from your heart your soul Sometimes a good cry does help. You keep talking to us ok you will not feel so alone here hugs
  3. AscendingTri

AscendingTri Member

Hello, Sandyshores! Cry as long as it helps you to push the bad feelings out of your soul. Do not think you are cursed. Our thoughts are material. Look in the mirror and try to smile. Yes, huge smile :) if you are feeling alone just keep writing in this thread
  4. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi sandyshores! Let your tears flow and allow yourself to feel even if the feelings, for now, are sad. The tears will help to wash the despair away. Keep sharing please. This is a place where you can let your feelings out and others get it. They've likely experienced similar things and I've not been judged by anyone here. That was a huge fear when I first posted.

You have a purpose that has not been revealed to you yet. I've thought I was cursed too but we're not cursed, we are blessed with an understanding that many in the world lack. We know what makes people feel badly about themselves and we know what could help build them up. We know because we've experienced heartache and loss and pain. We're just trying our best every day to get to the good things we've not experienced yet. It takes time and we don't believe we will ever see that but every day there is something and when the time is right we will see and feel and experience love and acceptance.

5. sandyshores

sandyshores Member

Thank you all so much for your compassion and kindness, Ive been through so much in my life, many times I want to give up...but I press on through it & Im glad I am not alone when I visit this forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.