• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

I'm dead

Sadly1

Well-Known Member
#1
I'll never get anywhere in life. Now that I'm a felon, and especially a sex offender, the amount of jobs that'll accept me are only low paying ones that I don't like. My spine is injured from fights while I was still in prison. My life is over. Therapy doesnt work. Medication isnt going to be enough. I cant sue becuse im poor and cant afford no lawyer. I cant leave the country either because no other country will accept a sex offender so im stuck here forever.
 
Last edited:
#2
I'm not sure if you'd qualify for vocational rehabilitation services, but maybe. I think you'd have to have a qualifying disability, which you may have. They might be able to help you find a job.

I think in principle if you learned how to pilot an FPV drone, Urkaine might take you as a soldier. I'm not recommending that though, just because there's a significant risk of death and disability. Also, I think the pay isn't that great. It still might be possible though.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#3
The sense of being trapped forever is horrible. I'm curious as May brought up rehabilitation - is that get offer? You are out of prison, and so there's a possibility of getting a low paying job. Perhaps making a goal of simply being very patient with things for a year, while working, would be helpful. It will be kind of vitl to shift your focus away from being stuck, to getting some little sequences of accoplishments started.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top