I'm done

Brittless

I'm so pissed. I'm done. My bf told me he'd be out in the boondocks for a couple hours, but he'd only be a couple hours and then we'd spend some time together. That was this morning and he's been gone all day. Now it may not seem like a big deal, but yes I love being lied to and stood up by my bf. It feels sooo fucking great. So i'm pretty sure he's out getting high or something or he just doesn't give a fuck. But I'm just done. I'm so done.

And the worst part is I can't even be mad to his face because he implied that our next fight would be the last. And I'm just tired of this. Why can't anyone just treat me right? Like I'm supposed to be treated. I just feel like shit. I feel like I don't belong. I don't matter. And I'm nothing. I want to rage and scream and I don't know what I'm even doing anymore.

There could be a logical explanation but seeing as how this isn't the first time I really doubt it. I'm empty and I'm done and if I break up with him I'm completely and unbearably alone. After everything I've put into this relationship I end up alone. Friendships, relationships, anything I put effort into ends up in pain. And I'm tired. And I'm done.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Whoa there Britt, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You say there could be some reasonable explanation and there could be, however unlikely it may seem right now.

You are not nothing or shit and a lot of people here care about you because you are someone, a decent person who cares and supports others. So you do matter. Never believe that you dont matter.

Just try and stay calm until he shows up and explains himself, then hit him with a big pan if his reason is a poor one! Deep breaths, count to ten, slowly, breathe some more.

Brittless

Whoa there Britt, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. You say there could be some reasonable explanation and there could be, however unlikely it may seem right now.

You are not nothing or shit and a lot of people here care about you because you are someone, a decent person who cares and supports others. So you do matter. Never believe that you dont matter.

Just try and stay calm until he shows up and explains himself, then hit him with a big pan if his reason is a poor one! Deep breaths, count to ten, slowly, breathe some more.
It's okay Kid, Ive settled for Jack Daniels. He treats me right.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
HAHA, you sound like my son, he always sits down for a chat with old JD when he is pissed off as well.

I got completely drunk once drinking whiskey, ever since that day, I cannot stand the smell of anything remotely connected to the stuff. I prefer rum or gin in my old age!

Enjoy, just dont spend the night with him ok.

Brittless

Damn, Jack gets around. Guess he's not as loyal as I thought. :P
Whiskey is all I can stomach..
It's honestly looking like he'll spend the night with me.

Brittless

Relationships are tough. Is there a way that you could express your frustrations in a non-confrontational way? Write him a letter/email/text. Let him know how it makes you feel when he does these things. You are correct in that if he tells you he will be someone at a particular time then he needs to honor that. On the flip side, things can come up and plans may have to change. Not that you want the latter to become the norm. Discuss with him what your expectations are and find middle ground to where he can still have his time to do what he wants as well as spend time with you.
Hey orion. We've been through this. Been through all the motions. Its escalated a bit. Suffice to say youre a bit too late. We've broken up. Thanks for the reply.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00