Done with this.
Seriously.
My boyfriend dumped me.
The guy who assulted me called me.
My ex gfs hate me.
My family practically exciled me.
My friends don't need me.
I need Troy. I need Lenny.
I need everyone I can't have.
I'm not good enough.
I'm worthless.
I'm ugly.
And I'm totally high right now and it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
As soon as the high wears off I'm going to hang myself from my scarf.
Seriously.
My boyfriend dumped me.
The guy who assulted me called me.
My ex gfs hate me.
My family practically exciled me.
My friends don't need me.
I need Troy. I need Lenny.
I need everyone I can't have.
I'm not good enough.
I'm worthless.
I'm ugly.
And I'm totally high right now and it's the only thing keeping me from killing myself.
As soon as the high wears off I'm going to hang myself from my scarf.