I'm getting worse

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by st_91, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I got diagnosed with ENDOS about 4 months ago and I feel like it's all getting worse.
    I don't have a counsellor or anything any more as they kept messing me around.

I either eat too much and occasionally purge or eat too little.
    I've had a sandwich today and that's it. I feel a bit faint but I don't want to eat. Not that I could if I wanted to as my brothers got people staying round for the weekend. Feeling self concious and don't want them to see me or leave my room :/

I think of food all the time. Either thinking that I want it or thinking how gross it is.
    I really want to lose weight but nothings really happening. I exercise as much as possible but I don't get to leave the house very often.

I don't know what to do.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your councilor did not work out for you Is there not another one you can see hun Perhaps a dietitian as well one who will help you with your weight loss you want
    Hugs to you
  3. Margret

Margret Member

Hey there, sweety!

I have similar eating habits.. I have trying to follow a healthier diet, but I get so anxious about my appearence and losing weight, that I just can't wait until I drop a significant amount of kg/pounds. My biggest binges are with alcohol and not so much food afterwards... I joined a local weight loss site, about 6 months ago, but it only stressed me out more. I posted my meals, counting calories every day and reporting my activity level. And in the weekends, I would relax and sometimes get really drunk and have a pizza. And then a lot of people there would tell me that I "spoiled everything". I thought that was very unfair, because I would try so hard during the week... So I kind of lost motivation and hope. And now I've joined this forum, because I know people here will understand how important emotional support is :)

If you want someone to talk about these things, I'm here for you, I'm not going to judge you! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.