1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting worse

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by st_91, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. st_91

st_91 Active Member

I got diagnosed with ENDOS about 4 months ago and I feel like it's all getting worse.
    I don't have a counsellor or anything any more as they kept messing me around.

I either eat too much and occasionally purge or eat too little.
    I've had a sandwich today and that's it. I feel a bit faint but I don't want to eat. Not that I could if I wanted to as my brothers got people staying round for the weekend. Feeling self concious and don't want them to see me or leave my room :/

I think of food all the time. Either thinking that I want it or thinking how gross it is.
    I really want to lose weight but nothings really happening. I exercise as much as possible but I don't get to leave the house very often.

I don't know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your councilor did not work out for you Is there not another one you can see hun Perhaps a dietitian as well one who will help you with your weight loss you want
    Hugs to you

3. Margret

Margret Member

Hey there, sweety!

I have similar eating habits.. I have trying to follow a healthier diet, but I get so anxious about my appearence and losing weight, that I just can't wait until I drop a significant amount of kg/pounds. My biggest binges are with alcohol and not so much food afterwards... I joined a local weight loss site, about 6 months ago, but it only stressed me out more. I posted my meals, counting calories every day and reporting my activity level. And in the weekends, I would relax and sometimes get really drunk and have a pizza. And then a lot of people there would tell me that I "spoiled everything". I thought that was very unfair, because I would try so hard during the week... So I kind of lost motivation and hope. And now I've joined this forum, because I know people here will understand how important emotional support is :)

If you want someone to talk about these things, I'm here for you, I'm not going to judge you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.