Im going to kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

I need to kill myself, its the only way out. I have nobody to talk to and I dont trust anyone. TRUST NOBODY. People are out to get me, even my own family dont like me. Im going to kill myself, what other options do i have? I cant be going worse, im on medication. Im going to kill myself. is this even real?

Smythe

Don't do it :(

I don't know what else to say, I wish I could help.
I know it seems hard but, try trusting someone, lean on them.

I agree, trusting is hard but worth it in the end.
I know its hard when you feel like even your own family doesn't like you.
If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to contact me.
take care.

Nessarose

Please stay safe. There are people out there who can and will help you. Please go to the Emergency Room, schedule an appointment with a therapist, something. There are people who love and need you, and you deserve to give yourself a chance.

I need to kill myself, its the only way out. I have nobody to talk to and I dont trust anyone. TRUST NOBODY. People are out to get me, even my own family dont like me. Im going to kill myself, what other options do i have? I cant be going worse, im on medication. Im going to kill myself. is this even real?
I know how you feel and i Have a plan so. If you would like to talk please do i cant help myself but i can help others

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi Ruby,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling so down at the moment and that it's difficult to trust anybody.. I hope that it has helped somewhat to post here though? I know we haven't been in touch for a while, sorry about that, but I do care and am here if you need a shoulder or anything.

Has anything happened in your family to make you think they don't like you? And I also wonder if you could go back to your doctor and let them know that the medication doesn't seem to be helping you - it can take time to find the right medication and just because you're on a medication it doesn't mean that you should be getting better.. it might just not be the right one for you. Please, go back to your doctor and explain how you're feeling.. or at least that the medication isn't helping you.

:hug:
Jenny x

K

kirstyclive

you have all of us on here to talk to ruby and we are all either going through the same thing now or have been there at some stage... please dont do anything silly sweetie....

if you eva need to chat [email protected]

Kirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00