I'm Just A Hypocrite.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by the-price-is-wrong, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My favorite quote is from the singer of My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way. "Stay Beautiful, Keep it Ugly."
    I am such a hypocrite.
    I feel like a complete fatass being in the triple digits. I've been 94 pounds since I was in seventh grade. I'm a freshman in high school now, and I weigh about 112 or somewhere around there.
    I need to lose weight. Everyone knows I eat like a PIG. So, if I stop eating, that would be a little suspicious, wouldn't it? Yeah. Well, what if I resented to puking all of my meals? No one would know except for me, right?
    Right. I guess I could say I've been bulimic for a couple months. I haven't seen any weight loss, so why do I keep doing it? I can't stop, it's addictive. I don't know how to stop. Don't want to either. Maybe soon I'll lose weight.. Just maybe...

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I don't think you should loose wait because people think your a pig. 112 doesn't sound like an unreasonable weight to be when your a freshmen in high school. I weighed about 135 when I was in 7th grade. But once I got to 8th grade I went to 150 pounds or so. Now I weigh about 160 where I'm leveled off at because I'm in shape by running and lifting weights. I think you should continue to eat and not worry about other people. It does kind of sound like an addiction for not eating?

Trevor,

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think you are fat at all, I think you are at a good weight. I know it might not seem like much from a stranger, but I think you are fine the way you are. With certain disorders our views on ourselves and our bodies might become distorted. I sort of feel like I'm deformed or a monster even though I'm not ugly. It's just something I have stuck in my head, but that doesn't mean it is true. And the same applies to how you feel about your weight.

4. Tmacster1

112 is a very reasonable weight and I don't think that's fat at all in any standard. I believe your fine at the weight your at, and I don't think you need to go down in weighed because there's no reason to. Don't let people boss you around and tell you - you need to loose weight because that's kind of dumb. I don't think your hypocrite either.

Trevor,

5. Medusa.

Medusa. Well-Known Member

In my experience bulimia doesn't make you lose weight, I would stay the same or gain I never lost.

You need to talk to someone about this before it gets worse.
    Be safe.

6. Tmacster1

Agreed with CantEscape on this one you should talk to someone you trust before it gets worse. Loosing weight can be a bad thing... Don't let anyone push you around, and your weight seems normal for a freshman. I've completely leveled off at 160 ish I've never gotten any heavier or lighter even doing my running...

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.